donate money so i can slide bro

killyourself.gif

Holy shit it does look like Ben. Lol!!:laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

also, as you can see I make videos for the SFL drift events and people tend to enjoy them, and I'm signed with GT channel, so yeah I'm keeping the media shit I started[/QUOTE]

hints.. running with it, using a name i created, but your right its not copyrighted and thats why its dead and i pulled the stickers off that I made for everyone including you. so yea Enjoy it :bigthumbu

Last edited:
You might've created the name, but always remember who pushed a little harder to actually make the name go forward... :)

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

also, as you can see I make videos for the SFL drift events and people tend to enjoy them, and I'm signed with GT channel, so yeah I'm keeping the media shit I started

hints.. running with it, using a name i created, but your right its not copyrighted and thats why its dead and i pulled the stickers off that I made for everyone including you. so yea Enjoy it :bigthumbu[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom