dog help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathalie

Spectator
So I want a male miniature pinscher, either before or on christmas.
That gives me about 3 months more or less.

I've been researching some places around south Florida, and they're not too pricey but maybe someone who reads this can direct me to more websites or something. Most places I've seen sell them for about $450. Do any of you have miniature pinschers?

I'll take all the help I can get... and if you wanna give me a free dog, that's fine too :D

I'd prefer if the dog has had its shots and was "fixed" so I don't have to worry about him getting another dog pregnant lol.

I already have a few names I like:
Bosch, Bahn (yea as in Autobahn, I'm gay ok?), Jaeger, Liebe ^_^

Thanks!
♥ Nathalie.

Last edited:
z4k said:
gay Ass Names!

btw YOU HAVE 2 MONTHS AND ONE DAY.

Thanks -_-
shark.

ea95zenki, thanks but I don't need anyone telling me what dog is a "good" one, my choice has been made. All I need is either different sites that have the dog, or if anyone knows of any breeders, etc.

Thanks David!
I like Bosch and Bahn a lot lol.

natariix said:
Thanks -_-
shark.

ea95zenki, thanks but I don't need anyone telling me what dog is a "good" one, my choice has been made. All I need is either different sites that have the dog, or if anyone knows of any breeders, etc.

Thanks David!
I like Bosch and Bahn a lot lol.

NP. Name him Debo or something hardcore sounding so people think it is a big dog not a little thing.

lol...name him.................Fang of the North or give him the same nickname i gave my nephew...megatron

go to the humain society off palmetto south and 74th east, it'll be on your left hand side right when you make that left.

I'm not taking name suggestions, thanks -_-

noLSDneeded said:
go to the humain society off palmetto south and 74th east, it'll be on your left hand side right when you make that left.

thank you :)

bargain trader is always the best place to look or the shelter. also on the classifieds. thats where i found mines

as of right now, we have 6 MINIS, we have the mother, the father, one of their puppies which is 5 months old, and 3 babies which are 2.5 weeks old. I dont know if all the babies are gone, but more than likely we still have one. We want 150.00 for it, they are the best dogs in the world....

z4k said:
Name him Shark!

l7abf0b54395df2648182d7uj1.jpg

DUDOCIUS said:
as of right now, we have 6 MINIS, we have the mother, the father, one of their puppies which is 5 months old, and 3 babies which are 2.5 weeks old. I dont know if all the babies are gone, but more than likely we still have one. We want 150.00 for it, they are the best dogs in the world....

I want one! I'll name him Mr Pink

cool, i will take a picture of it today... they belong to my girlfriend's grandparent, but the daddy is ours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom