Does this look real

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...05955669&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT

SKYLINE MOTOR WORKS LLC
18735 E. Colonial dr
suit 228
ORLANDO, FL 32820
407-963-8565

Looked the company up it has a bunch of complaints and it use to be called something else. The car suppose to be a legit right hand drive s15. And got a skyline swap sometime after that He tells me the pics are recent. Which I am not to really sure about. But I love the car.

I am to far down south to see if this is a real deal or not.

What do you guys think?

I would like to know.

Thanks for your time
Billy Blaze

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...05955669&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT

SKYLINE MOTOR WORKS LLC
18735 E. Colonial dr
suit 228
ORLANDO, FL 32820
407-963-8565

Looked the company up it has a bunch of complaints and it use to be called something else. The car suppose to be a legit right hand drive s15. And got a skyline swap sometime after that He tells me the pics are recent. Which I am not to really sure about. But I love the car.

I am to far down south to see if this is a real deal or not.

What do you guys think?

I would like to know.

Thanks for your time
Billy Blaze
you are not serious right ? the car is in orlando and you think you are too far to go look at it ?? ever being to disney ? lol.. for 29k i will definitly drive 200 miles to check it out. :bigthumbu

Please give me a break I dint say I was buying the dam thing I was just wondering if it was real thats all. Get a brain.

I have 2 cars coming soon why the hell would I want a 3rd especially when i sunk in that much into my own car jeez

Learn to read

And second I am not driving right now cause BZ has both my cars

so there

i was going to say the same thing to you

but if you dont plan on buying it then why did you care if it was real? lol

looks purty

Please give me a break I dint say I was buying the dam thing I was just wondering if it was real thats all. Get a brain.

I have 2 cars coming soon why the hell would I want a 3rd especially when i sunk in that much into my own car jeez

Learn to read

And second I am not driving right now cause BZ has both my cars

so there

maybe the one that needs a brain is you buddy! coz if you aint playing on buying it.... why the heck would you be so interested in finding out the deal is straight or not.. maybe you should be a little more smart.. and less agressive.

That's exactly what I was thinking

+1

thats hot minus the rims
yeah kind of crappy rims for that amount of $$$

Last edited:
Yea I saw it. Looks legit..too legit....too legit to quit.

how doe the power steering reservoir not melt?

i didnt thought about it but you are right LOL... that power steering reservoir must be made of gold painted plastic ! lol...(for a car that has been driven daily! lol)

It maybe a real car and set up but with the VIN from a 1998 240sx... It is NOT LEGIT

Back
Top Bottom