does anyone know?!?!

they are alright, just dont be one of the dumbasses who puts it on the last 2 threads and then complains about how crappy quality they are when he hits a curb and snaps it

I'm getting a set as soon as $$$ gets prettier

Megan is stepping up their game. Megans quality from word of mouth has improved over the years. For 135$, they are probably pretty good.

lol now come on dan what kind of backwash mechanic do you take me for??? yea ive heard megan has been doing good I have the coilovers but havent heard anything about there rods yet.

j0nes said:
lol now come on dan what kind of backwash mechanic do you take me for??? yea ive heard megan has been doing good I have the coilovers but havent heard anything about there rods yet.

well everyone complains about the ebay shit being poorly made because they are being idiots when installing them and its obvious even with KAZAMA or w/e name brand parts if you put them on the last threads of extension and you hit something they are going to fucking break. its just common sense.

dan said:
well everyone complains about the ebay shit being poorly made because they are being idiots when installing them and its obvious even with KAZAMA or w/e name brand parts if you put them on the last threads of extension and you hit something they are going to fucking break. its just common sense.

The build materials are completely different although the design is the same. Thin walled crappy steel is not the same as chromoly. The heim joints are not teflon coated either. I've seen the ebay rods snap at the arm, not the threads. You do get what you pay for.

yea i dont feel comfortable buying a noname ebay brand. i really like stuff that has some kind of assurance to it.

No doubt, they are knock-offs of the real deal afterall. People are asking about the quality though. They are shit bearings and shit metal.

Back
Top Bottom