Does anyone know whats involved in...

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
i need to know whats involved in installing rear over fenders as far as the wheel well is concerned does it gett rolled out to match with th fiberglass cut???/ what exactly has to be done???ive only seen like 2 people on here with them and was wondering if anyone knows...thanks:bigthumbu

and how much room is achived by fender folling??? is the over fender just to make the car wider looking with rolled fenders???? i dunno someone help me out here im usually concerned more about under the hood so i dont know how to do body modds

You can just rivet them in. Thats a simple way, or glass them. Usually you'd cut out your stock wheel well and then the over fenders cover it up and match your wider wheels.

You can just rivet them in. Thats a simple way, or glass them. Usually you'd cut out your stock wheel well and then the over fenders cover it up and match your wider wheels.

yeah that what i was thinking but i wasn't sure thanks :bigthumbu

anyone elses???

you must cut the origanil fenders like 6inches high in the shape of an arch cut the lower half of the wheel well bend and re weld thos two halfs together and then fasen on the new over fenders any way youd like rivits the ruged look or bondo or fiberglass for that clean look

you must cut the origanil fenders like 6inches high in the shape of an arch cut the lower half of the wheel well bend and re weld thos two halfs together and then fasen on the new over fenders any way youd like rivits the ruged look or bondo or fiberglass for that clean look

He speaks the truth

Back
Top Bottom