Does anyone have a skyline?

if you bring it in do what we are doing, set up a company in Utah and register it there. Utah doesnt give a crap as long as you pay the taxes

Thanks guys, there is a guy/company that says that they'll legalize a skyline for 3k but that's a lot of money just for paper work, anyway if I decide not to grab this skyline, what would be a good replacement, with equal HP and TQ(don't say s13/s14)/B]

Thanks guys, there is a guy/company that says that they'll legalize a skyline for 3k but that's a lot of money just for paper work, anyway if I decide not to grab this skyline, what would be a good replacement, with equal HP and TQ(don't say s13/s14)

Last edited:
Thanks guys, there is a guy/company that says that they'll legalize a skyline for 3k but that's a lot of money just for paper work, anyway if I decide not to grab this skyline, what would be a good replacement, with equal HP and TQ(don't say s13/s14)/B]

Thanks guys, there is a guy/company that says that they'll legalize a skyline for 3k but that's a lot of money just for paper work, anyway if I decide not to grab this skyline, what would be a good replacement, with equal HP and TQ(don't say s13/s14)

wtf?
build a fking motor/turbo and call it a day.
Make way more hp/tq than u are expecting to get in a stock skyline.(if that was your plan)
If not, buy a SC300, and go 2JZGE-T

wtf?
build a fking motor/turbo and call it a day.
Make way more hp/tq than u are expecting to get in a stock skyline.(if that was your plan)
If not, buy a SC300, and go 2JZGE-T

well all of this builds and cars will definitly cost you more than the 3k for paperwork lol.:laugh:

I know sombody who is trying to sell there R33 gts-t, but its an automatic
I know his friend tried to sell it on here for him, if you want to try and find it

Apparently its legal cause he drives it on the streets

there some arab guys in orlando that have a r34 gtr legit ...and my home boy has an r32 gts-t

I read somewhere that only one company illegal imported the car. They brought them in as car parts not a car. The import company that did this I believe began with a K. The state of california are seizing all car that came thru that import company sent to the owners (someone had posted the letter of this from the state saying that if they were not turned in they will be repocessed read this on another board)

There are alot of legal ways to import one or one already done just make sure the paper work is correct (alot of the money spent is the paper imho).

In imho if I am going to buy one I would just buy the 2010 skyline which is complete legal and sold for the USA.
Second cops love busting the chops of people whod drive right hand cars. Hoping that their paper (customsand import papers) work is not in order so they can impound the car. And write you a ticket and have you walk home.

The 2010 skyline is a monster (2009 looks to much like the G35) Its a sick looking monster going 200mph just sitting there.

Just my two lincolns
Billy Blaze

im not gonna contest u on this but if my sources are correct...ur talking about the company that brought in skylines(Kaizo)..not a parts cars..but as show cars..they were only to be show cars but in fact they were being drivin daily..customs found out and then..the seizing began....http://zilvia.net/f/nissan-news/281...issan-skyline-gt-rs-cali-illegal-imports.html

Last edited:
Alright I guess Im going to vin swap this bitch, Ill have to junk my s13, oh well it was a peace of junk anyway. I just hope I dont get deported for this shit.

why waste your time on a skyline period. Its a Fan-boi car. And if 3K is too much for paperwork you are not ready to handle the headache of owning a grey market car.

Back
Top Bottom