Dj Gizmatix Dubstep Sessions Vol 5.

djgizmatic2.gif

This is latest installment of my dubstep sessions. Its been 1 year and 7 months since the last one dropped and a week has not passed by that someone asks me.
" Guille when is vol 5 coming out? " So this volume is for everyone who has been patiently waiting, and I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for it.

Its been months of late nights talking to people, searching, and kissing ass to pick up these tracks/dubs. This music is not exactly the easiest to get a hold of nor is it easy to get it in full quality before its released. ^_^ Its nice having friends in high places. BIG UPS!

I kind of just put it together for you guys and my fans! Its purpose is to show people a new kind of music and promote a new sound while making you guys move your body and bang your fucking heads to the beat!

If you guys wanna donate to the cause hook me up! The mix is free like always, but donations are always greatly appreciated. Dj equipment does not pay itself, and my time spent making this is not free. So please Support and Donate if you can!

Even a $1 will help. ^_^ You can hook me up in person or shoot me the donation via paypal. Here is my paypal!

mazer345@hotmail.com[/B]

Big tracks on this mix. Stinkahbell, Skream, Zeds Dead, Joker, The Others, etc. Tons of wicked tunes, and wicked dubplates!

Hope you guys like the mix. Enjoy and leave me feedback please!

Here is the download link!

Dj Gizmatix Dubstep Sessions Vol. 5.mp3

Here is the soundcloud link. If you just want to hear it. If your going to download the mix, please download it from mediafire. The quality is a lot better and it downloads faster!

Dj Gizmatix Dubstep Sessions Vol. 5 by Dj Gizmatix on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Last edited:
Some feedback. Posts like this suck ass. If your on a phone text automatically adjust to fit on screen but when you define placement phone users have to scroll all the way to both sides...

Downloading now so I can't provide feedback on music yet

Some feedback. Posts like this suck ass. If your on a phone text automatically adjust to fit on screen but when you define placement phone users have to scroll all the way to both sides...

Downloading now so I can't provide feedback on music yet

Csb. Download tapatalk or deal with it.

Thanks slide or die. I know a lot of the sfld og's enjoy these hence why i posted it up. Even though i rarely post on here.

Hey does anyone else downloaded the .bin file? I'm try to find a unzip or bin extractor for android but no luck. I remeber the old mixes and they rocked.. so any help would be appreciated. Too lazy to use my computer.

I love the strongbad at the beginning. I always laughed at that one. I have it on one of my hdd's somewhere. I'm new to dubstep, I'm going to check this out.

Back
Top Bottom