Dj Gizmatix - Dubstep Sessions Vol 3! BIG MIX!!!

djgizmatic2.gif

This is latest installment of my dubstep sessions. Its basically a 80 min mix of the newest and freshest tunes ripping up the dubstep scene. This Volume took me a while to make, and I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for it. Its been months of late nights talking to people, searching, and kissing ass to pick up these tracks/dubs. This music is not exactly the easiest to get a hold of nor is it easy to get it in full quality before its released. ^_^ Its nice having friends in high places.

I kind of just put it together for you guys and my fans! Its purpose is to show people a new kind of music and promote a new sound while making you guys move your body and bang your fucking heads to the beat!

If you guys wanna donate to the cause hook me up! The mix is free like always, but donations are always greatly appreciated. Dj equipment does not pay itself, and my time spent making this is not free.

Even a $1 will help. ^_^ Here is my paypal!

mazer345@hotmail.com[/B]

Big tracks on this mix. Emalkay, Joker, Nero, Bar 9, Noah D, Benga etc. Tons of wicked tunes, and wicked dubplates!

I apologize for the small glitches. My pc decided to have some technical difficulties in the middle of the mix recording. Its a old box that I just use to record stuff on. No big deal, but next time ill take care of the issue.

Hope you guys like the mix. Enjoy and leave me feedback please!

Here is the download link!

Dj Gizmatix - Dubstep Sessions Vol. 3.zip - 163.92MB

Here is the tune in link. If you would just like to listen to the mix without downloading it!

http://soundcloud.com/dj-gizmatix/dj-gizmatix-dubstep-sessions-vol-3

Last edited:
I did not get a chance to download it yet....moving pwns me. However, I know I will be impressed non the less. I won't be able to donate this round brudda, but ill gladly pay for the mix....and everyone on this forum should follow suit.

Lock this up im not some celebrity, nor do I think anyone cares what I do with my own possessions.

I just heard about this thread now since I'm never on here, and its ridiculous.

Don't expect me to post anymore after this. If anyone needs me you have my aim.

Go pay attention to someone's build thats worth a damn. m4nfreds etc.

Im focused on my career now, I left the scene months ago its going to stay that way unless I hit the lotto.

See yall around.

dont forget your roots.....baby girl! and good luck

Back
Top Bottom