Dipyourcar.com? Located in Coral springs?

Know some people that have plastic dipped rims and small parts and they look good at first but its not durable. Chips easy and peels. R

you cant wash your car.

no highway driving otherwise youll get VERY small chips that turn into a big disaster later.

sun, rain, high winds (debree), dirt, etc are all your enemy.

in other words, what solow said

Doesnt anyone research?

you picked one of the worst videos to provide a defense, there are better ones out there. its a clean car, that he drove down a dirt/dusty road for a mile, then lightly rubbed with a soft brush. also, it is only a month old dip job.

I have seen this plasti dip, and the reason the owner used it was temporary to choose which style he wanted to paint his truck. he had 3 styles of paint jobs drawn out pretty well but couldnt make up his mind until he saw it on the truck.

the person who did the drawings and dip and paint showed us a much better video but also said he had a customer that spent money on a whole dip and came back in 6 months with a car that looked like the face of a 15 year old virgin who had puberty swarm his face with enough acne for two people. or something like that. and he then painted the car.

thats enough of my defense, back on point.

OP: if you want, its cheap enough to do it and see for yourself. should be like $5 a rattlecan and thats the same consistency a shop owner would make the dip to spray. also, the stuff is so forgiving its not like a rattlecan paint job.

The whole benefit of this is that if you dont like it or it chips/scratches you can peel it off and respray it

It's drift slut status.... hit in tandem or a wall... re-spray panel and back in action for minimal cost.

My buddy did his rims to hide a god awful color the previous owner painted them. Sprayed easy and dried fast. You can add a clear coat to give it the "shiny" look which helps with the cleaning too... but if you don't keep up with washing it before the dirt really sets in than it's a bitch.

i would rather put in all the hard work myself with a spraypaint than that shit. especially if its for bang up parts for a course.

the only thing that is nice, is that you can just feel off the shit you dont need, like if it gets on a window.

Last edited:
i would rather put in all the hard work myself with a spraypaint than that shit. especially if its for bang up parts for a course.

the only thing that is nice, is that you can just feel off the shit you dont need, like if it gets on a window.

Spray paint!?!? No way!?!?:ugh:

Back
Top Bottom