Different size... TOB

JOnJOn

Driver
63630684-363b-432a.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346647621.463495.jpg
Above is a pic of different Throwout bearing setups. Right one I had but was having issues with tranny/clutch. Left one came with my spare SR tranny I bought. Any ideas why the retainer is different sizes? Thanks!

63630684-363b-432a.jpg

View attachment 2124
Above is a pic of different Throwout bearing setups. Right one I had but was having issues with tranny/clutch. Left one came with my spare SR tranny I bought. Any ideas why the retainer is different sizes? Thanks!

if im not mistaken KA/SR/CA all have the same TOB and retainer.

maybe its off a z32 or something else. dose it match up with the fork and pivot ball like it should? looks like it does but would just have more travel cause of its size ( not much though).

Ya not sure where it came from. I msged the guy who sold me the tranny with this TOB. Everything is same except the height.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Pulled my tranny and everything cause my tranny was slipping out sometimes and also was making a weird rattle/slipping sound (Clutch in or out), especially when it was cold. Found tranny fluid leaking from front seal in bell housing, wore out pilot bearing (Never seen this) and a missing flywheel bolt.

Ya not sure where it came from. I msged the guy who sold me the tranny with this TOB. Everything is same except the height.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Pulled my tranny and everything cause my tranny was slipping out sometimes and also was making a weird rattle/slipping sound (Clutch in or out), especially when it was cold. Found tranny fluid leaking from front seal in bell housing, wore out pilot bearing (Never seen this) and a missing flywheel bolt.

Damn really??

Back
Top Bottom