diff. question ??

bigfla74

ok so im a newbe to diff's can i get some help whats the hype on welded diff's and can you DD on a weled diff ??? because my car is DD first Drift Second so whats the best option to go with thanks ;)

"DAILY DRIVE" yes u can daily your car if you can handle tire squeaks when turning on concrete and fresh paved asfault. also tire wear is more due to both wheels turning the same, when turning you are pretty much dragging the wheels through the turn which will increase tire where alot. also in the rain its very hard to not drift! and hard acceleration or taking a turn a little to fast will result in the back end breaking loose and initiae a drift or slide or spin-out!!!!!! yes it an option for u to take, its def. the cheapest way to go thats what i have and i daily my car, but if you seen my car u would think im crazy to drive it on the streets and for school but whatever. but yeah i saw rock the welded diff. thats just my 2 cents.

VLSD FTW. My car is drift only and I rock a VLSD. Everyone complains that "it doesn't lock up sometimes" but I've never had problems. I think they just don't drive there car correctly. But if you daily drive I see no reason to have a welded unless you are REALLY strapped for cash. But I think it would cost you more on tires in the long wrong.

Back
Top Bottom