Desoto NOPI qualifier December 16

now that we are closing in, I figure i'd giveyou a chance to have some nightmares....just so you cant sleep for the next few days.

GREEN = START POINT
RED = SHUT DOWN/END COURSE
RED X = THIS AREA WILL BE OFF COURSE, marked with cones.
ORANGE = CLIP POINTS/ZONES
YELLOW = SUGGESTED INITIATION ZONE
BLUE = THE LINE DUH.

course_nopi3a.JPG

wow that is some crazy shit goodluck to those that have to do that course. Anybody think they can connect the whole track?

SAS said:
wow that is some crazy shit goodluck to those that have to do that course. Anybody think they can connect the whole track?

its not quite as hard as it looks, im not gonna say its easy either! but i mean it is a pro qualifier and if u earn a license on that course, you will be good to go. if we had a weak course, it doesnt show who is really at that level.

i know there will be people that can do it. the problem for them will be the pressure of qualifying/scored runs.

whoever was in the silver FC that had the little crash at moroso's night drift has my vote for connecting the whole track.

silver fc is noah nfs_emofag lol i love his name. good luck to all who slide be safe and kill the course. Once i get my suspension i want to try that layout. This event def makes everyone step up there game. -SAS

i dont want to give an opinion personally but i see we have atleast a good handful of drivers i know are capable.

i really hope to see everyone out at desoto. PLEASE MAKE IT NAT!!! i miss all the sfl kiddies.... work and life are kicking my ass. good luck to everyone sunday. we have a lot of amazing drivers in the sfl... so lets do it to it.

As of today I decided to go to Desoto so look for the guy with the hot video camera and the ACDC hat if you want DVD's!
D

drewbagd said:
whoever was in the silver FC that had the little crash at moroso's night drift has my vote for connecting the whole track.

haha thanks for the vote but i think some more seat time under the belt....... that track is going to be baller as hell, wish i was going, blown turbo = no drifty for noah . i agree with jason theres are a handful of people that will be able to connect it. although haha thats not a very under powered car friendly layout.

nfs_emo_fag said:
although haha thats not a very under powered car friendly layout.

I'm all for the guys just getting it done but really, you cant be competitive without atleast near 200hp if not more. it will be a hard course for low power but if you come to our regular competition events, the courses are good for low power.

the problem is if we make it 'easier' for low power, it becomes a lot easier for guys with ok power. I hope we can do atleast one more qualifier and use a different course.

although, i will be at track tonight and if it looks like that 3rd clip is too outrageous, i have the other idea to fall back on. but from what i remember it shouldnt be...

Back
Top Bottom