Desoto NOPI qualifier December 16

3rd gear is so much fun to slide. Thats kind my beef with skidpads no third gear. im use to third gear entrys on the street. makes it alot easier to carry a drift on a NA car when you hall ass into the corner. 3rd gear FTMFW

boxmod said:
ive NEVER personally had a track layout shown or given or posted prior to driving it (except road courses where I looked up track vids personally)..
you went to nopi events last year, they were whack!
haha

i love you, calm down, drop your pants and ill bend over, and strum the brown fret button.

mikespeed95 said:
you went to nopi events last year, they were whack!
haha

i love you, calm down, drop your pants and ill bend over, and strum the brown fret button.

You didn't say no homo lol :ghey:

Ok, Im trying to work out a hotel discount for everyone, I know driving long distances sucks, and we all driver better on sleep :) Ive been in contact with the hotel a couple times now, the standard rate for the dates I gave them is $41.99 a night. If I can give the manager a number of people who will be staying, or number of rooms needed, then she can give me an accurate discouunt. So if you will need a room, or want a room, please send an email to Chris@desotodrift.com and let me know, and what nights you will be staying, I told the manager we are looking at the night of the 15th and possibly the night of the 16th. so please let me know asap.

SAS said:
You didn't say no homo lol :ghey:

hahahahahah

Mike will never say nohomo.

You gotta think what you just read came from. A giant skinny white dude that dresses like a clown and drives the loudest 240 in the world.

Whoever comes the night before the event should go to the tractor pulls at the track that night, and watch trucks and tractors, and drink beer, and eat boiled peanuts. PM me for details.

fc3sbmx said:
Whoever comes the night before the event should go to the tractor pulls at the track that night, and watch trucks and tractors, and drink beer, and eat boiled peanuts. PM me for details.

I would be but my driving skillz suck ass when I am drunk.

Overall winner of the event will receive their choice of MimoUSA Front or Rear sway bar or RUCA's
wreck of the day will revieve 10% off any item on the site.
$50 off purchace of $200 dollars or more for all memembers. all brought to you by....
240banner.jpg

1. Patrick Goodin
2. Eric Mahle
3. Nick Leioatts
4. Anthony Suarez -90 Nissan 240sx
5. pablo falero -s13 coupe
6. esteban falero -s13 hatch
7. Matthew Dahm -Nissan 350z
8. Noah Hunt -RX7
9. Juan Henao -Nissan Silvia
10. Phil Scarlata -91 Nissan 240sx
11. Ryan Hostetler -92 Nissan 240sx
12. Sean Forrester -Nissan S13.5
13. Robert Duerscheidt -S14
14. Terence Keon -93 Nissan 240sx
15. Peter Ioannidis -93 240sx coupe
16. Shawn Senokossoff -95 Nissan 240sx
17. Jeff “Heffe†Frontcakas -95 Nissan 240sx
18. Brett Collins -TBA
19. Karr Crapps -S chassis?
20. Terry “2valve†Sherman -S13 coupe
21. Travis Deems -91 Nissan 240sx
22. Hasiel Mena -S13 Coupe
23. John Arrington Jr -Nissan 240sx
24. Charlie Thompson -Nissan 240sx
25. Arwid Hecko -90 300zx
26. Josh Bennett -Nissan 240sx
27. Benjamin Grisson -95 Nissan 240sx
28. Daniel Chilton -RX-7
29. Glenn Irizarry -95 240sx
30. Brian Caldwell -91 Toyota Supra

I did receive confirmation email also but i'm not on the list.
Titan Uranus please get back to me if i can drive or not.

If you guys want DVD's made of yourself or the whole event let me know. I posted this in the events section but someone from the Desoto group suggested I mention it here as well. I will determine which event I go to based on which has more people wanting video of themselves.
http://www.yoshimotors.com/MOrosodrifttunes.wmv Thats a little comp of some of my work
http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18682&page=1&pp=15 Thats the thread about what I am working on for video for the events.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom