Desoto Driftmas Event - December 10th, 2011 - 3pm to 10pm

If jen lets me tandem w/o a cage...i'll gladly assist in finishing your vert off with my tank ^__^

I'll be there. I'm all the pro you'll need.
I'm fucking world famous.
Bitch.

DOOKIE if this harness comes in by then I am all yours BABY ! LMAO . I hope so I need a stress relief

Updated the event info! Also, Gilbert Law Firm is sponsoring a raffle for everyone who donates a gift to Toys for Tots or donates $5 or more to the Salvation Army! Many prizes will be given away, including a $250 gift certificate to Tire Rack!!! And, Toys for Tots is actually sending out some of their Marine volunteers to come accept the gifts....so please donate... and let's show them we care!

Thank you to AMF Bradenton Lanes for their donation of 2 hrs of bowling for up to 6 people, Large 1 Topping Pizza, Pitcher of Soda and Rental Shoes - for our raffle!

I need someone to drive my car down from Orlando for the event, I'll pay you $20 for the drive down.

I can't tell you why, it's super secret.

Ok, so in addition to the $250 Tire Rack gift certificate, and the bowling special, David Gilbert is also providing a bunch of gift cards for the raffle. Some are $25 gas cards, and some are $10 iTunes cards. It's great to have such an awesome sponsor for this event. Start getting your toys ready!

I have to replace my fuel rail tomorrow to make it. Shit sucks. I really hope it's the problem and not something else.

Back
Top Bottom