Desoto Driftmas Event - December 10th, 2011 - 3pm to 10pm

Jen

Driver
Desoto121011-1.jpg

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS:

$10 per spectator
$10 per driver
$30 per car
There will be about two hours of open practice, then we will setup a course to practice on before we have two competitions: beginner and intermediate/advanced. Trophies (and prizes for the Advanced Group, thanks to Gilbert Law Firm!) will be awarded!

There will be a tech inspection of your car, so please have it in good working order.

We will be collecting for Toys for Tots, so please bring unwrapped gifts for donation to this great cause!

We will also be collecting for the Salvation Army!

Gilbert Law Firm will be holding a raffle for everyone who donates a gift to Toys for Tots or donates $5 or more to the Salvation Army (however, no purchase necessary)!! Many prizes will be given away, including a $250 gift certificate to Tire Rack!!! (Must be present to win)

We'd like to thank our sponsors:

Gilbert Law Firm
Criminal Defense / Traffic Tickets
www.drivenlegal.com.
(855) LAW-DAVE

Garage Touge
Just getting set up in the US market. They strive to provide innovative and unique solutions to make your car "one of a kind". Specializing in used and new car parts at budget prices.
https://www.facebook.com/GarageTouge
http://www.garagetouge.com/

AMF Bradenton Lanes
www.amf.com
4208 Cortez Rd. West
Bradenton, FL

Armstrong Detailing
www.armstrongdetailing.com
(941) 209-9789 or
(941) 685-3028

Last edited:
Can't wait for this. Don't forget to bring unwrapped toys for Toys for Tots. Let's help out the kids that wouldn't have the Holiday Season they should this year. Show the outsiders that drifters have hearts.

Will there be any beginners help avaliable ? I have not driven a car on the track or an event in 3 years, and I have a new platform . Been doing the streetbike thing . Trying to get back involved...

Will be retiring the vert after this event
If jen lets me tandem w/o a cage...i'll gladly assist in finishing your vert off with my tank ^__^

Will there be any beginners help avaliable ? I have not driven a car on the track or an event in 3 years, and I have a new platform . Been doing the streetbike thing . Trying to get back involved...

I'll be there. I'm all the pro you'll need.
I'm fucking world famous.
Bitch.

Getting closer. It's gonna be a great event this year. We're trying to make it the best one yet.

Back
Top Bottom