Desoto Drift Practice - Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jen

Driver
Desoto052211.jpg

Holy crap, that's short notice. I hope to be there with the wall climbing green machine. It will be in primer, I doubt I'll have it painted by then.

Jen, thanks for putting these together!

me2 hopefully

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

any other drivers from down here wana chip in for diesel i got space on the trailer

Ya, sorry for the short notice. I didn't have my stuff together... and everyone really wanted one in May. So, here we are. There will also be an date in June.

Had fun on the track! My hand felt broken and still hurts. Hope next time I get to tandom and hope its a night event.100+% felt like 120%! Thank you for the gatoraid jen! You saved me!

I had fun. The miata never ceases to amaze me haha.

I fucking hate u.

lol

Allow me to explain to you how much of a man J Lowe is...

I attended this drift extravaganza but did not bring my car because my nitrous setup was not finished. So my 300+ hp setup was only at 200+ without nitrous...and i did not want to slide the bank on that low level of Horsepower.

Mister Lowe, with the sole intention of shitting in my face, took his >80 hp miata and not only did he SLIDE THE BANK, he LINKED the banks, with his 80 hp miata.

And with that I would like to say , FUCK U sir J Lowe...FUCK U.

<3 Ahmed =)

I fucking hate u.

lol

Allow me to explain to you how much of a man J Lowe is...

I attended this drift extravaganza but did not bring my car because my nitrous setup was not finished. So my 300+ hp setup was only at 200+ without nitrous...and i did not want to slide the bank on that low level of Horsepower.

Mister Lowe, with the sole intention of shitting in my face, took his >80 hp miata and not only did he SLIDE THE BANK, he LINKED the banks, with his 80 hp miata.

And with that I would like to say , FUCK U sir J Lowe...FUCK U.

<3 Ahmed =)

fuck really....

I have to post pics of my car to sell it right? I give up.

I felt like a dominatrix or something, making that little thing do pretty much everything the rx7 does. Haha

Back
Top Bottom