Desoto Drift Practice - July 11, 2010

Jen

Driver
july112010Desoto.jpg

I'd love to have another crack at this track but I'm not traveling anymore until my car is done! It's a 500+ weekend for sure if I go! Rather put that towards the car! Have fun people and be safe!

dude last Dec. when me,my wife, and pops came up there so i can fail miserably on that track it hit my wallet hard with 2 hotel rooms,gas,food,tires,entry fee blah blah. it added up close to 500 after everything was all said and done!

not making excuses just saying id rather put that money towards my swap. trying to get things rolling because im tired of looking at the damn motor in my garage just sitting there!

dont worry when this shit is done ill be looking into a deisel truck and doing alot more traveling! thank you homestead exemption and my property taxes being cut down to size!!!!

You guys realize that this is just a chill/relax/fun practice day, right? lol Just making sure.....
I'm hoping all y'all come out!

Drifting or spectating?

I intend on sliding...provided my shitbox gets transported to FL in time. MWASB is June 26 and 27...and my car SHOULD leave on the 29th...and I think they said it was 9 or 11 days...either way, should be done in time =)

O SHIT! This Place is Closer to Cape Coral then Miami! Hell yessss! I'm loving these locations X event costs lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom