Desoto Drift - Merry Driftmas - Sat, Dec 18th, 2010

Jen

Driver
Desoto121810small.gif

I'll be there to drive as long as I can get my parking lights to work (keeps popping fuse).

If not .. I'll still be out to spectate

Isn't the parking light fuse tied in with the tail lights too? It pops randomly, I think it has something to do with my delrin motor mounts causing a short somewhere behind the cluster or dash (from the vibrations)

I have bigger problems now too, last night I confirmed that I have a bad head gasket :(

soooooo...
I'm going to be in town for this.
Ten days away.
Whats the driver's list looking like?
Looking for one final event before I put my car under the knife.

Isn't the parking light fuse tied in with the tail lights too? It pops randomly, I think it has something to do with my delrin motor mounts causing a short somewhere behind the cluster or dash (from the vibrations)

I have bigger problems now too, last night I confirmed that I have a bad head gasket :(

by parking light do you mean running lights? and when the fuse pops does your cluster lights go out as well?

i had the same problem. check the harness in your wheel well on the drivers side and make sure its tucked in the fender and if theres any exposed wires. hope that helps!

sooooooooooooooooo...
I just found out that CFRC is on Jan 7th, not Jan 22nd. That makes $ tighter then I thought.
I think I'm just gonna come and watch this weekend. My truck is going to be in Orlando next weekend, and I still haven't found or fixed the radiator.

by parking light do you mean running lights? and when the fuse pops does your cluster lights go out as well?

i had the same problem. check the harness in your wheel well on the drivers side and make sure its tucked in the fender and if theres any exposed wires. hope that helps!

I guess you can call them running lights too. It's the lights that come on just before you switch to your low beams. Yes, the parking lights and the cluster lights go out when the fuse pops. It blows randomly. Sometimes it'll blow instantly, other times while I'm driving.

I'll have to check under the fender again. But I checked once before, and the harness under there seemed fine. I'm crossing my fingers, and hoping it's not anything behind the cluster or dash.

sooooooooooooooooo...
I just found out that CFRC is on Jan 7th, not Jan 22nd. That makes $ tighter then I thought.
I think I'm just gonna come and watch this weekend. My truck is going to be in Orlando next weekend, and I still haven't found or fixed the radiator.

CFRC will have two events in January on the 7th and 22nd. The 7th will be a night event, just like Black Friday, and the 22nd will be during the day.

sooooooooooooooooo...

son...

I am dissapoint.

Back
Top Bottom