Deploying to Afghanistan.

Hey "X", are u in the FLNG? 53rd? Im in Iraq right now with FLNG I know ur brother is somewhere in Iraq as well. Either way, I'll tell you this much. you'll enjoy Afghanistan more than Iraq.

Yea, I'm Guard. My brother John is 53rd 1/124. I'm with 1/265th ADA. I hope youre right. lol stay safe out there.

Thanks, everyone.

Thanks, everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
X! Be safe out there man, even though we havent played in awhile, im gonna be thinkin about singin dumb, random, and down right weird songs we used to sarinate people with in the cod lobbys. Good luck, you will be in my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO well im sure there is not much to do on a FOB. i know for a fact that there is the same shit no matter what FOB you go to. here or there its the same shit. wake up to rocket attacks or geting bomb. outside the wirer is another world. so trust me, better be happy your being bored then not seen whats going on out there. easy money man, thats the way you gotta see it, easy money. work out, work eat sleep and do you but thats what is gonna get you. the same shit over and over again. as soon as im home ill mail you my shit that i kept all my movies and what not. it should keep you busy for a little. im going home in a few week so as soon as i get with mom and get your APO ill send you the things im sure youll want there to keep you busy. foods, movies, etc. have fun man. make the best out of it and youll be happy. stay safe and stay away from man love thursday! lmfao

Back
Top Bottom