Dented oil pan

snice when having nismo an 240 makes u a fan boy...n becuase i cant get to a bolt that mean i cant work on cars....oo ok.if u dont got nun good to say dont say it @ all...i didnt post this to be bitch @... thank you

Yeah yo them shiets is a biznatch. You don't realy need the side one but the two front ones try n find a way to hold it up to the hole and use two fingers to tighten it. Gl!

Damn my oil pan looks just as bad but oil is definatly getting to the head.To be honest with you it's probably the smart thing to just replace it if it can't be repaired.And I'm looking for someone to pull my oil pan for me and drill it out for my future turbo setup.lol

^^ lol. she already started with nitro cars. lol
untitleddd.jpg

oh i put the pan back on 2 days ago. the pick up went in with ease. i guess i was just gettin mad for being in the hot ass sun n under the car for 4hrs. lol

good stuff glad u got it fuck man i have an sr its sooo much easier the pan just drops right out fuck KA's bro i would kill myself

yea i kno. NEVER again. it easyer taking the motor out n do it. fuck doing it while it in. i can pull the motor out n put it back in 1hr maybe 2 if i waste time

Lol the hardest part is putting the pickup thing in ibut other then that way faster then pulling the motor out.

Back
Top Bottom