Demolition begins!!!!!!!

ok so week 2 started off with a bang...Alx954 came over tuesday night and we started the Knock-down process...took a lil longer then we expected but we had alot of ground to cover! but the whole house is finished with knockdown where we wanted it for now! Thanks again bro!

Ellejah did some drywall repair...shes a badass!
IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

while she was doing that i decided to tear out the wall in the kitchen where there was tile. in the process of putting fresh drywall up(as you can see i already started)
IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

now for the messy crap. knock-down time!
IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

as of tonight. every ceiling in the house that we sprayed the knockdown on is now primered and ready for paint tomorrow!
IMG_0012.jpg

ok so tomorrow we are gonna primer all the walls and then paint. meanwhile tomorrow im pickin up 1400 sq ft of our tile! time to rock n roll hopefully starting sunday! stay tuned mofos!

wow rodd, ellie.... i'm so proud of you.

lemme tell you that is some tiring-ass, tough work. but i just know you will reap the rewards when you're done.

i can't wait to see how everything turns out. if i were ellie, i'd really be looking forward to one of the most fun parts . . . decorating!! ^_^

good job guise!

wow rodd, ellie.... i'm so proud of you.

lemme tell you that is some tiring-ass, tough work. but i just know you will reap the rewards when you're done.

i can't wait to see how everything turns out. if i were ellie, i'd really be looking forward to one of the most fun parts . . . decorating!! ^_^

good job guise!

yea its been long nights on top of workin full time in the sun with this house! but you are correct, when its all said n done it will be very rewarding!

yea HGTV and the interent has had ellejah already planning out the way our house is gonna look!

Thank JooOOos!

I just want to give shot outs to Alex and Chuck.. Thank you so much for all your help. It meant a lot to us.

Since the light is shinning brighter and brighter at of this tunnel, I'm pleased to say it looks great and I'm really happy that we can move in soon. Everyone please give us time to adjust to our new surrounding. We won't be having a house warming party right away, but we will be having one. Again.. thanks for all that have helped.. and will be helping us making our house a home.. *hugglez*

^__^

hey if you guys would like some help with painting or whatever else send me a pm. i cant wait to see you guys again and it would give me and donnie a reason to drive out there for more then just fun and games. =]

to those that say there gonna help you better show up i drove a hour and a half to help meghz paint her crib and nobody else showed up after like 15 people said they were coming to help.

but on the real rodd you need something hit up ya brotha from anotha motha :bigthumbu

well i wanna thank you guys for wanting to help with the paint. but....cuz there is always a but... my mom,stepdad,my uncle/boss, and his wife kept buggin me about wanting to help out and do something. so i said ok we will have a paint party this weekend! and so you have it! the walls are all painted!

start off with the master bedroom. we wanted a nice saige green to flow with our brown bedroom furniture!
masterbedroompaint.jpg

ellie being herself! you gotta love her!
masterbedroompaint2.jpg

masterbedroom3.jpg

my uncle cuttin in the ceiling
millercuttinin.jpg

spare bedroom same color as the rest of the house
sparebedroompaint.jpg

living and dining area
momnmikepainting.jpg

mikecuttinin.jpg

momcuttinin.jpg

everyonepainting.jpg

break time
millernmebreaktime.jpg

living and dining area done
livingareapaint.jpg

Ellie wanted a accent wall in the fla room so we went with a chocolate
flaroompaint.jpg

you can see all three of our colors in this one pic
allthreecolors.jpg

house is ready for tile...
almostdone.jpg

1400 sq ft of 18x18 tile from spain in the garage ready get be layed!
1400sqftoftile2.jpg

1400sqftoftile.jpg

tile will be started tomorrow! and hopefully finished by the weekend!

masterbedroompaint2.jpg

What are you talking about? This is abstract art. It's titled.. "She who runs out of paint... "

Sweet tits bro!! looks good, funny though you guys needed ladders :laugh:

That's not funny... *grrrrrr*

Last edited:
nice, I like the accent wall. :D So guess what I found out today, we finally painted my house too, but we bought chalkboard paint for a garage/kitchen door and its awesome!

I put some on the back of my door too, just a lil box of it tho, to see if I like it, i cant wait to write on it :D

But anyways rodd, ellie im loving the house, cant wait to visit you, ill help on moving day!

Love that the whole fam is helping out. I know it will come out amazing. Man I'm missin out. =(. So happy for you guys.

well last night we started to lay some tile. i have off today due to Fay. so i will be goin back to the house and spending all day layin tile! hopefully the living room and kitchen will be done today! ill be by myself since ellejah has to go to work(nazi bosses) but we shall see how far i get! this is the last step until we can start to move our stuff in!

stay tuned for pix!

ok i promised pix...i got to the house round 1pm thx to Fay.... Ellejah and i started to lay some tile last night. got some done but it got late due to makin sure out chalk line was proper.

what we did last night.
tilestart.jpg

and i get to my house round 1pm and my moms bf and my boss showed up to help me with the tile. thank god. mixing mud,spreading mud,layin tiles,bringin in more tiles from garage, plus cleaning up everything would suck by my self.. so three guys get alot more done lol as of now this is how the house looks at 6:07pm

living/dining area just needs cuts and grout
livingroomalmostdone2.jpg

livingroomalmostdone.jpg

livingroomalmostdone3.jpg

kitchen just needs cuts and grout
kitchentilealmostdone.jpg

Fla room almost done layin solids..then will only need cuts and grout
flaroomtilealmostdone.jpg

im takin a dinner break then heading back over there!

enjoy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom