DefyingGrip19

ive called and text this guy none stop..
obviously he/you are ignoring me..
its your friend who's ruining your rep,your the one who posted the add..
why dont you ask your friend whats up? ask why he sold me rear and front passenger
side calipers..

ive called and text this guy none stop..
obviously he/you are ignoring me..
its your friend who's ruining your rep,your the one who posted the add..
why dont you ask your friend whats up? ask why he sold me rear and front passenger
side calipers..

im not ignoring no one. if i really wanted to id just post "dude your screwed shoulda taken a look at what were buying" but im not like that. ill talk to the guy and see whats up. and sure he's ruining my rep. and ima try and help you out but regardless its not my fault nor does this make me look like the theif cause at the end of the day u didnt do business with me. you talked to him on the phone- you met up with him- and you bought his parts. im one that hates ripping ppl off cause i wouldnt like it either. gimme a call 2day alittle after 8

hey honestly idk if it was you or him..
ive never met you before..i met the number posted on your sales add..
i appreciate you taking your time to ask your friend and helping me out.
so ill call you after 8

LOL they all become helpful once you post the negative feedback and or you go to the police not saying to go to the police in this situation but yea.

lol, see this is why i always say cheaping out costs you more in the end, you should have just bought the calipers that fit your car, i promise you in the end once you do the adapter bracket it will cost close to the same as a set of direct bolt on 350z calipers. and you would have a lot less headaches.

buyers fault, should always know & look at what your buying.

just saying, if i post pictures.. you see the merchandise and your happy with it on purchase then all is well. if the buyer knew it was the wrong calipers, then its wrong on his part. If he didn't know and you didn't know then its wrong on your part.

i say defyingrip shouldn't stick his neck out for that friend anymore.......this is why i wont post anyone elses shit..........but gl peeps

lol, see this is why i always say cheaping out costs you more in the end, you should have just bought the calipers that fit your car, i promise you in the end once you do the adapter bracket it will cost close to the same as a set of direct bolt on 350z calipers. and you would have a lot less headaches.

says the guy with cts-v calipers

see but the difference is that there are no brembos that directly bolt to the s14, plus the fact that I can fabricate my self, my brackets cost me 15 dollars in steel.

Back
Top Bottom