DefyingGrip19

Hectorious

Spectator
Worst person to do busines with...
i bought a pair of evo brembos from him..
sold me two left side front calipers...
when i text him to tell him what had happened he told me to sell them back on the forums...
wont answer my phone calls or text to return me my money..

:mad:

so remove caliper insert piece of wood bleed with bleeder up then reinstall for the money u prolly stole those things

no i understand..
its the principle of the matter..
someone sold me something they knew wasn't what they described to sell me..
and wont exchange the product or return my money..

Bill Fisher your not getting the point. It can obviously be fixed homie but thats not the point of the story. If it was like that then everyone would sell you 2 lefts sides calipers. I was iffy to buy them from him cause the calipers rarely go for that price.

Bill Fisher your not getting the point. It can obviously be fixed homie but thats not the point of the story. If it was like that then everyone would sell you 2 lefts sides calipers. I was iffy to buy them from him cause the calipers rarely go for that price.

the words of a homosexual

just so you know. he sold them for someone else. if anything blame the guy he got em from. he was just trying to help him out. but w/e we will see what he has to say about this. ive known this guy since i was little (defyingrip) and hes not the type to do something like that

Last edited:
Yea but then why can't he answer his text and phone calls..
Regardless he sold it under his name..
He's kept me in the dark throughout the whole situation

I wouldn't be as pissed if he would atleast make an effort to solve the situation

just so you know. he sold them for someone else. if anything blame the guy he got em from. he was just trying to help him out. but w/e we will see what he has to say about this. ive known this guy since i was little (defyingrip) and hes not the type to do something like that

selling for someone else is no excuse....

If he knew what he was doing and he lied to you that's shady as hell, but as a learning experience, always check your shit when you buy it before you hand over the money. I've been in that situation before and it doesn't feel good, but the reality is that ultimately the buyer is the one that has to double check and triple check because the buyer is the one in control of the transaction.

It doesnt matter if both of you came out the same twatter you will never know anyone 100%. I like how you say that he isnt that type of person but to solve the problem he says go resell them. ELL OO ELL.

well just talk with him. im just letting you ppl know because i kno him more than any of you do

Ok dude first of all before u go giving someone neg feedback. how bout try talking to them? #1 I didnt sell u the calipers. i posted them for a friend. #2 you have never even seen me or met me in person so dont say "oh worst person to do business with". #3 everyone saying that they were stolen or rigged cause of the price go fuck urself cause i sold 4 sets on here of the brembos and everyone else was more than pleased so stfu. im not the one that u been txting clearly cause i wont just tell you to sell them back. thats the guy u bought them from. I posted them for a friend that wanted to sell the sets he had. you did business with him not me. all i did was post it for him. ive never ripped anyone off on this site and dont plan to. you can ask anyone else thats actually bought stuff "FROM ME" Im straight foward with everything i wont lie and tell u something else when its not true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom