December 21st, 2012

Pancho

spit in my mouth
Staff member
So is anyone preparing for the "End of the world" ? stocking up on supplies? guns & ammo? canned goods? Twinkies?

or

are you laughing at the people going ape shit trying to build bunkers and spending all that time and money prepping for some nonsense?

discuss... post pics of your survival gear etc...

Got my AR15, 6906, and Mosin Scout ready.
Got 3 b.o.b ready to go. With enough food + meds + utilities for 5 days.

+ "other" trinkets in case I encounter a horde.

BUT! Hopefully it wont come to any of that.

had a friend that went to mexico, visited the mayans and their ruins, was told by the mayan civilization themselves that none of this is true and simply the person who was writing the calender just stopped writing it. plus, the calender didnt include leap years, so technically on their calender, we would be in 2013 already.

Death Race down The Tail of the Dragon.

Nobody holding back, supposed to be fucking wicked.

I will over indulge in 7-11 sour gummy worms. That is all.

definitely in on a plan for realistic events, such as economic collapse but that wont come on the 21st... will have end of the world party and it will be epic and i will be SUPER DRUNK!!!! YEP

I'm prob not going out that day. But knowing my boss I prob am scheduled to work. Might pack some heat just in case there's some weirdo YOLO'ing out

Ill be getting drunk as shit picking up those end of the world sluts. Then imma go home, shoot my gun, and do kickflips.

Back
Top Bottom