Death to the mongooze. Desoto crash

VG30dett 240 wouldn't be that great. Thats one heavy ass motor. But either way good luck, let me know if you need help.

damn dude, that sucks! you gonna fix it??

Unfortunatly no, The chassis is twisted. Guess imma join the 240 cult.

VG30dett 240 wouldn't be that great. Thats one heavy ass motor. But either way good luck, let me know if you need help.

Then find me a buyer and a better engine. Got another v8 laying around?

Last edited:

i got three 302 V8 sitting in my garage ones a race block bored 60 over with forged pistons and rods and a stroker crank. Ill give you a steal of a price on any of them cause i need them out of my garage

I wouldn't worry about engine weight too much, remember this is a normal persons drift car, not a D1 car. Let the man do what he wants, especially the way that is most convenient and most affordable. Sucks about the car man, I know what it feels like to completely lose a car, had my 240 catch on fire, :mad:. Hope everything works out well.

I wouldn't worry about engine weight too much, remember this is a normal persons drift car, not a D1 car. Let the man do what he wants, especially the way that is most convenient and most affordable. Sucks about the car man, I know what it feels like to completely lose a car, had my 240 catch on fire, :mad:. Hope everything works out well.

I don't care who's car it is. A drift car is a drift car. If your able to do something correct, I think that's the way it should be done. A nose heavy 240 is not going to be good for drifting. Why go through all the trouble and have a car that handles like crap?

TRUE THAT I FEEL THE WAY SAME WAY. LEARNING TO WALLRIDE IN A NICE SHELL = STUPID LIKE ME AND YOU. GO CHEAP 4 NOW. IF YOU WANT TO SELL THE SWAP I THINK I HAVE A BUYER.

ill say it again... desotos bank is THE WORST bank to learn on, its very ruff, inconsistent, and my car has trouble keeping it sideways on there.

OSW is same dimensions on turns according to desoto track owner, and osw is like pure butter on the banks. go there.

Back
Top Bottom