DDay7 Pictures

z4k @ SMPLYjdm said:
AND YOU ARE 3rd Gear APPROVED! w00p w00p

haha rofl

there was a pic of jorge when the front tire bounced off the grass somewhere that is good......... where the hell is it.

someone said rumor of a nother dday next month....... im definitly there.

Says October 15th on DGTrials.com. Pictures look good, but bladder manage to only take pictures of my understeer. I think he did it as a practical joke :'(

ummm maybe you did understeer the whole time :D lol just fking with you man!

ZenkiSX said:
Says October 15th on DGTrials.com. Pictures look good, but bladder manage to only take pictures of my understeer. I think he did it as a practical joke :'(

I <3 the one when you did th 5th gear slide! :eek:

ZenkiSX said:
Couldn't of done it without your help!

I do what I can! next time we will try for a neutral slide

We better stop before we get yelled at for t3h off topicness

lol zack are we ever on topic when it comes to posts, if you really look at it every single posts gets off topic somewhere so dont worry about getting yelled at...you know as long as you dont threadjack it then.

z4k @ SMPLYjdm said:
I do what I can! next time we will try for a neutral slide

We better stop before we get yelled at for t3h off topicness

You know it man. Were diffenitly going to try that neutral slide! Next time is going to be even better!

Oh and the pictures look really good. 2 thumbs up for the camera men!

Ah Zak when are you pictures going to be up, you where shooting pictures with the juber awsome camera with that cool looking lense! :D . Put them up!

240SicknessX said:
haha rofl

there was a pic of jorge when the front tire bounced off the grass somewhere that is good......... where the hell is it.

someone said rumor of a nother dday next month....... im definitly there.

dsc05814.jpg

ZenkiSX said:

Sorry, but the video footage I have of you is better though. ;)

Back
Top Bottom