DD7 Aftermath

ZenkiSX

Driver
Well I got home at 9:30pm, my *** hurts, and im tired as hell. And it was definitely worth it. For those of you who didn't go, you suck and missed out on a fun *** time. Zak taught me how to drift the track in 5th gear :eek: it was freaking awsome! Mabe one day I will hit it in 3rd :mad: and Manny was drifting it in 6th gear without powersteering and oil, it was freaking awsome! :D Anyways everone did awsome out thier, it was alot of fun. Hope to see you guys thier next event.

now lets get some video on pictures!!!!!!!

Hey Jenny I got your message, but I didnt get it till like 10, so i didnt want to call you because i figure you be alseep. lol but i made it alright, i dont know how. I still dont remmeber 2 hours of my trip, i think i was asleep because i remmeber being in florida and then some how when i snap to it i was like 75 miles into georgia lol oh well im ok though, hope you guys made it ok.

Last edited:
5th Gear Approved! w00t w00t! Good to hear you made it back! The event friggin rocked! Pics coming soon!!!!1!!one!

that **** was definetly one hell of a weekend, on the way back me n the rest of the night monkeys stopped at one of hte rest stops cuz tehyre just too sick to pass up and there was a security guard and we were ganna do a hit n run kinda deal, but we thought maybe we shud ask him and if says no do it n e wayz and just leave, but if he says yes we cant get it trouble, so he sed yea and me, jerome and raffy hit that **** up, we did like 7 laps before he stopped us and said that was enough but he liked the show lol so it was all good, but yea the event was sick, cant wait til the next event, and me n chelsea are makin an Aero K drift compialation video so look for that on the forum soon

Thanks to ONE80ESSEX for letting me drive his car. You are the man Phil! you skinny bastard. It was good to see you guys again, can't wait until the competition in orlando.

p.s. is it wrong to have a pic of someone else driving your car in your sig phil??? hahhaaha

we both went when i had the pink rims on...the only time he had my car when i never drove it was when i had the black mesh out back with the silver stocks up front, other than that we both had our share or track time with the same wheels, and i dont know if its him or me, but its still my car so imma use it cuz its a sick pic and theres not a lot of pix up yet so thats y im usin this one

Here's some visual aftermath of DDay7:

All the drifting made SlickRick tired:
DSC06229.jpg

Dan-Dan got knocked out as well. But if you notice, you can spot Dan's stalker:
DSC05643.jpg

Manny decided to take a better route and attempted to have someone knock him out. Sadly he wasn't successful:
DSC06231.jpg

i had about 1.5 hours of on and off sleep inbetween hearing gt3 waking me up in the background 5:30 - 7 o clock. then drove the event like a mad man. of course i was tired. :p

I had a great time, I'll be there next time for sure especially since i know how to get there now

no i was there in S-spec
But after seeing some of the other cars that ran they would let me run the celica its just a tad bit quieter than tony shultz car so the noise wont be a problem

Back
Top Bottom