Daigo Saito Plans to Bring NASCAR Powered Dodge Viper to D1GP in 2013

Wrecked Magazine

DaigoSaito.DodgeViper-620x337.png

So the new Option Video talks to the world about his NASCAR powered Dodge Viper heading to the D1GP series in 2013. While we don’t have a translation on the video we got some tips from an article at Enginelabs.com telling us about the motor set to power this Dodge Viper.

The article talks about the engine tech for this Nationwide Series Dodge 356ci V8 which received an EFI conversion and some help from AEM. If you want to dig into some hardcore tech with NASCAR motors or just read up more on what engine build Daigo will be taking to D1 this upcoming season read up on this great piece below.

Source: http://www.enginelabs.com/engine-te...ne-dodge-nascar-engine-for-drifting-in-japan/

More...

Daigo puts v8 in car, drives with "fd style".......

Everyone thinks its rad.

Dude is all the way sweet though.

I bet Hubinette will be watching and remembering how when he had the 10cyl he straight dominated the mostly 4/6 cylinder field.... except that time when vs Taka like 3 OMTs at Atlanta.

funny too that it is a GTS-R viper, there were only 100 of those made. Pretty rare car

I saw a GTS-R at my GF's apartment complex in Tampa. I was like, "OMG! BABE! LOOK!!!!" And she was like, "I see it everyday." lol.

Wonder how much it will weight and what his max tire size is going to be. Sam had some fat bitches out back; Daigo wont have that luxury. Also a V8 and not the V10. It'll be interesting to see how he does.

Daigo's family is loaded but they don't own ebisu. Kumakubo's family owns/built ebisu. Daigo is just up there all the time and really good friends with everyone up there.

Back
Top Bottom