Daigo Saito FD Long Beach 2012

yeah, so...i think as long as his car stays healthy that he's gonna be giving everyone else a real run for their money. dude's a straight O.D.!

He was killing it. BUT I dont think its fair that he gets to drive a RHD car, he comes to Merica he should drive LHD! That and I wasnt feeling his ebrake extensions after going under the bridge comming into the next turn, sometimes it looked like he was comming in too fast which then its ok, scrub some speed, but sometimes it looked like he was just doing it because he could.

He was killing it. BUT I dont think its fair that he gets to drive a RHD car, he comes to Merica he should drive LHD! That and I wasnt feeling his ebrake extensions after going under the bridge comming into the next turn, sometimes it looked like he was comming in too fast which then its ok, scrub some speed, but sometimes it looked like he was just doing it because he could.

...What's the problem if it's RHD?

dude there have been many cars in Formula D that are RHD lol this isnt new

^Its the point tho, you think he would be driving like that if he was in a LHD car? Maybe, maybe not.

^Its the point tho, you think he would be driving like that if he was in a LHD car? Maybe, maybe not.

He has obviously demonstrated that he is really good at adapting to new situations (Never drove LBC/ sc430 with 1200hp). So him having to shift with his right hand shouldn't be an issue. He is a professional driver, and a pro driver should have to adapt to any given driving situations. You think Dai wasn't use to driving RHD being from Japan and all? His amazing coupe is LHD. And he one FD 2011.

Dumb statement. So all the guys in those sweet S15s shouldn't drive those cars and Darren MacNamara shouldn't drive his Saturn Sky? Who cares? The diversity of cars is what makes drifting and Formula Drift so great.

E-brake extensions? If he didn't do them, he would wreck that car. He picks up a lot speed under acceleration, so pulling the e-brake to slow down the car isn't really a problem.

I know about the other rhd cars... I was more joking about that, I just wonder if he would drive equally as good if he was driving a lhd car, maybe maybe not. When some drivers went from usa to japan to slide in some d1pro am or some shit I forget they had to learn to drive rhd. I just think it would be interesting to see him drive lhd instead of rhd like he has been his whole life.

^im also sure if they went to japan they can still use lhd cars. ur making excuses cuz u dont wanna seem bandwagon.... truth is... this guy can drive and u need to deal with it

I know about the other rhd cars... I was more joking about that, I just wonder if he would drive equally as good if he was driving a lhd car, maybe maybe not. When some drivers went from usa to japan to slide in some d1pro am or some shit I forget they had to learn to drive rhd. I just think it would be interesting to see him drive lhd instead of rhd like he has been his whole life.

What is so different? Unless I don't know about the inverse steering in JDM cars, like turning left is right and vice versa.... I guess he might freak out when he drives through sushi takeout....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom