-D E S O T O __ D R I F T- Dec 5th 2009

Wish I could do this one, but I don't think theres any chance I'll have my LS1 swap done in time, still have to rebuild the engine and get swap related parts! The KA is finally dead...

idk.. anyone who is working on the planning of the even really needs to out up any info they know so everyone can start prepairing..

basic info - there is drifting- we will have a competition at this one. most likely not on the bank- unless we get a lot of 'bankable' drivers. we will have good times, people will do stuff with cars.

its no different from any other drift event except we have a competition and we are wanting to do tandem, but dont cross your fingers. (unless you have cages).

what else do ya need to know?

Here's the flyer:
bus01.jpg

basic info - there is drifting- we will have a competition at this one. most likely not on the bank- unless we get a lot of 'bankable' drivers. we will have good times, people will do stuff with cars.

its no different from any other drift event except we have a competition and we are wanting to do tandem, but dont cross your fingers. (unless you have cages).

what else do ya need to know?

is there gonna be a tire machine? if so, whats the cost to do tires?
what are the classes, and whats the entry fee?

I did this once when I use to drift, they are fun. What happened to the people that use to come out back then?

fuck no im not paying 50$ to drift desoto when i drifted desoto for 30-35$ and it was a comp with blake fuller and Bill sherman helping us out.

^you mean back when EVERYTHING was cheaper?

no gas was about 5bux and i drove from Kendall. countyline was still 50 but its a 10 minute drive for me so it was worth it.
dont get me wrong i encourage people to go, but i wont i cant afford it if it was 35 yes but those extra bux matter for me.

It's b/c the night time thing. It was never $35 when they did the Friday night events.

I think $50 bucks is well worth it to have a couple people say hey you did the best here is some sweet shiny plastic, better than practicing and telling yourself I'M KILLING IT, plus it shows whos chokes and who puts up.

Back
Top Bottom