Curacao International Drift Battle 2012

We had a blast hope there will be some better quality videoe from the event! Thanks again to all involved, Bladder, Fink, Will, Ron, Minna, Dayron and Fello.

[ame]http://youtu.be/F9hPQFRNSpk[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the terrible cell pic of the computer screen, but thats all I have for now! But I got some good shots! Event was awesome! Track was awesome! Trip in general was amazing. Def one of the best weeks of my life! HUGE thank you to Harri For letting Jackie and I tag along and Film! Truly a great experience that we will not forget!

318793_10151074760705469_1584780981_n.jpg

I hope they get a chance to revamp that track, could definitely use some improvements don't you think? Regardless, great opportunity for our drivers.

I heard everyone laughing, but I was so lost.
Same here. It made me wish I knew the language because he was saying funny things throughout the day. Plus he was playing some kick ass music.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

I hope they get a chance to revamp that track, could definitely use some improvements don't you think? Regardless, great opportunity for our drivers.
It could use some improvements but I think it's fine. It's a very challenging track with all the bumps, dirt, and rocks. I figure anywho who has experience driving Desoto should have an idea on how to slide this track.

Last edited:
unfortunately cant find any good videos from there atleast not yet

Video of me and Finks run.. Had a good lead run but spun on my chase run..

this was an experience of a lifetime. I am super thankful that i got to tag along with Harri, Minna, Will, Ron, Fink, Fello, Blabber, Kris and Jackee and super stoked we met all these amazing people over there.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

sweet motions video is pretty bad ass. i seen some of it.. bammm

lol, yeahhhhhh, wellll about thattttt... i was coming out the last turn a a bit fast.. a bitt tooo close to the wall, then must have hit some dirt or something, then i backed that ass up.

Back
Top Bottom