Cs:s

mattu

Spectator
Anyone play hit me up

Steam name = airsoft_maniac520

i used to play alot and stopped gunna start playing again

damn... i used to be addicted to this shit back in the day!

I think I might have to download it again. :bigthumbu

dod:s ftw

:rockon::werd: Listen to this man. DOD was the greatest shit ever...you could actually kill 1 person (or 4) with a handgun..none of that 15 hits 75% damage bs on CS. DOD:S was pretty good...still have my steam account I just deleted everything because it was like chocolate flavored crack. I know if I install it I'll be hooked again :ugh:

m4nfred ... i just got back into it also, damn pos pouter wont run any decent map over 12 fps, so scoutsnives it is all day lol

:rockon::werd: Listen to this man. DOD was the greatest shit ever...you could actually kill 1 person (or 4) with a handgun..none of that 15 hits 75% damage bs on CS. DOD:S was pretty good...still have my steam account I just deleted everything because it was like chocolate flavored crack. I know if I install it I'll be hooked again :ugh:

you can kill people with a pistol if you dont suck

counter strike source is the greatest shooter ever made its been out for ever and people still play it in huge numbers

Names (Whore)SausageWallet you can find me in the whore house 24/7 office server rapen face like raptor jesus

you can kill people with a pistol if you dont suck

counter strike source is the greatest shooter ever made its been out for ever and people still play it in huge numbers

Names (Whore)SausageWallet you can find me in the whore house 24/7 office server rapen face like raptor jesus

office ftw.

Back
Top Bottom