Crash on US 27 channel 10 News

I'm sorry to hear what happened and I'm very moved by this... I lost my brother while he was street racing against me.

how ever lets face it if u go to 27 at that time with those cars ur pretty much going to race. however, cars do break down n from the look of the accident it seems to be true. the problem here is that we all know that bad news make it big and the papers and local news channels love it, and FHP has been waiting for something big like this to happen to enforce laws n change some things around, so it wouldn't surprise me if they change or twist the story a bit to get they'r way.

I pray not just for those who didnt make n for those who are fighting to stay alive, but also for all of us.

+1.
And I'm sorry to hear that juan.

US-27 has been known as bloody 27 for over 30 years. Races and deaths from racing have been happening there for at least 15 years. When I was in H.S. they were going on and every time I went to Towers or other meets, I was invited to go but even as a kid I knew better. Everything I've read said they were parked abreast so I'll believe that over street racer rumors. My neighbor is an FHP and he confirmed the story with me.

its the reality of speed. some people learn the hard way, but you cant say you the thought of them crashing hasnt ever crossed your mind. if people street race, the first thing i think of after hondas is really bad accidents

its the reality of speed. some people learn the hard way, but you cant say you the thought of them crashing hasnt ever crossed your mind. if people street race, the first thing i think of after hondas is really bad accidents

true

and recently like a week ago there was another accident involving a honda with a garbage truck due to excessive speeding
speeding on public roads = looking for an accident
speeding on the track = fun

rip to all those people

I'll trust the FHP. They said they were lined up in the street stopped. The rest is Darwinism.

so did fhp witness it? No. so why would you trust them over eyewitnesses?

the new way to race is starting behind someone in the same lane :rolleyes:

they were probably going to race or watch the races out there but that's not how the accident happened. that's like saying you got a dui because you were driving to the bar and intending to drink.

FHP is just using this to screw with people, they have gotten ridiculous. My mother was pulled over by a PURPLE UNMARKED Undercover and nearly arrested for refusing to stop. All because of "suspicious activity" The only reason she didnt get arrested was that she was on the phone with the BSO telling them what was going on.

Would you stop in a 2010 CLS550 when you have a Blacked out PURPLE Charger on 24s that has been following you since sunrise?

true

and recently like a week ago there was another accident involving a honda with a garbage truck due to excessive speeding
speeding on public roads = looking for an accident
speeding on the track = fun

rip to all those people

yep and that guy died also.

so did fhp witness it? No. so why would you trust them over eyewitnesses?

the new way to race is starting behind someone in the same lane :rolleyes:

they were probably going to race or watch the races out there but that's not how the accident happened. that's like saying you got a dui because you were driving to the bar and intending to drink.

That's assuming the best case scenario. Like, "hey i accidentally stumbled upon these races at 5am and thought they were sanctioned b/c i was starved of oxygen as a pre-me and decided to watch."

Smoke another blunt braniac.

So this dumb ass truck driver is saying they were stationary side by side right?
How the hell do you hit both cars in the rear is what I want to know if they were side by side. From the pictures the Integra was full on hit from the rear and then collided into the Civic.
Fuck that driver he's a lying pig. His wife (or sister maybe, you never know) must have been giving him head or something and then bit hit dick so he looked down and ended up hitting them.
Fuckin' Rednecks.

not that im taking sides because nobody deserves to die like that, but just about every time we had a night event at countyline i would be coming home going north on 27 and id have to go from finally getting up to speed(towing my car) to slowing down to a stop because some retards wanna do a DIG. Hell sometimes i didnt wanna stop and just plow through them as well. Sorry if i offend anyone but like Tony stated even as a teenager i never went to street races or anything like that because i always knew trouble would show its ugly head.

Back
Top Bottom