Crash on US 27 channel 10 News

madkingsucw

Spectator
Pray for the ppl still alive

i hope its no one any of us now's but going but what the news is saying where there parked in the middle of the road for a dead stop run? or off to the emergency lane?. We all know why people going to US27 but if your gunna be out there doing your thing try to be safe as possible

Live like a tool, die like a tool.

idk bro, but after doing some research and more and more eye witnesses are popping up it wasnt streetracing....supposably 2 cars were parked on the emergency lane cause the black civic broke down so the white integra had stopped to help his friend out, so they werent in the middle of the road...second they said the truck was flying and either he dose off or was under the influence causing him to swurve and boom hit the teg, teg hit civic and both drivers are in icu one has skull fracture(civic) and other is a mutiple amount of things....so if you ever break down on us27 make sure you push your car to the center or get off the main road cause besides from who they were it was a misfortunate event and neither anyone here or me would wish this upon anyone....may the 2 rest in peace....and fuck sunoco people got to be more careful out there...

i hope my boys come through man :( , the kid Anthony is my bestfriend and pretty much my brother i saw him today in the morning in the hospital and man it fucking sucked =/ my day is crap right now

idk bro, but after doing some research and more and more eye witnesses are popping up it wasnt streetracing....supposably 2 cars were parked on the emergency lane cause the black civic broke down so the white integra had stopped to help his friend out, so they werent in the middle of the road...second they said the truck was flying and either he dose off or was under the influence causing him to swurve and boom hit the teg, teg hit civic and both drivers are in icu one has skull fracture(civic) and other is a mutiple amount of things....so if you ever break down on us27 make sure you push your car to the center or get off the main road cause besides from who they were it was a misfortunate event and neither anyone here or me would wish this upon anyone....may the 2 rest in peace....and fuck sunoco people got to be more careful out there...

ummm why would they all be wearing seatbelts then? people see flashers they think breaking down, racers see flashers and they think race! i have a news article i will post up in a sec that says they were all wearing seatbelts... if his car was broken down im pretty sure he would be out looking at it... thats me anyways.

They were racing.. A friend of mines on FB told me he was on the way overthere to do the same, got the news and stayed home. RIP.

as said by a friend of theirs from another forum, the black civic broke down. the white integra was a bunch of friends waiting with the driver of the black civic for the drivers brother to come tow. they were inside the cars cuz it was cold as fuck out there. im passing on the info that was stated. true or not. rip to the ones who passed.

from the pictures that i saw and reading on other forums,
it looks like one of the cars broke down so the pulled over on the side of the road, it was the integra n then the honda in front,they were all sitting in the integra cuz it was cold, n then the semi rear ended the integra and the integra hit the honda

all in all it really sucks
R.I.P.

from the pictures that i saw and reading on other forums,
it looks like one of the cars broke down so the pulled over on the side of the road, it was the integra n then the honda in front,they were all sitting in the integra cuz it was cold, n then the semi rear ended the integra and the integra hit the honda

all in all it really sucks
R.I.P.

thats exactly what happen. me and my friends dad were looking at the pics of the car in the hospital and it didnt make sense to any of us how the cars ended up in damaged . therefore they weren't racing
R.I.P =/

and this is how my friends car looked before the wreck
45874_1559800120503_1400287254_31487078_6861496_n.jpg

Last edited:
The whole situation sucks . Hope the ones that survived make it through and rip to the ones that didn't . Let this be a lesson guys so none of us would end the same way . =\

I'll trust the FHP. They said they were lined up in the street stopped. The rest is Darwinism.

From the damge to both cars, they weren't side by side. The integra was behind the civic. They couldn't have been street racing parked like that.

I'm sorry to hear what happened and I'm very moved by this... I lost my brother while he was street racing against me a few years back.

how ever lets face it if u go to 27 at that time with those cars ur pretty much going to race. however, cars do break down n from the look of the accident it seems to be true. the problem here is that we all know that bad news make it big and the papers and local news channels love it, and FHP has been waiting for something big like this to happen to enforce laws n change some things around, so it wouldn't surprise me if they change or twist the story a bit to get they'r way.

I pray not just for those who didnt make n for those who are fighting to stay alive, but also for all of us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom