Couple videos from Ebisu

Piner

GlobeTrotter
Driver
I'll be adding more as I upload them but the internet at my hotel is slow.

Me driving on north course for the first time in almost 2 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Looks awesome, tandem runs were sick too.

Last edited:
Here is one from south course at night. Trying to make a mobile laser light show

Quick and dirty edit of Daigo and his buds being awesome

might sound like a dumb question.. but how much does a drift day cost over there? because i cant imajine it be open track all day any day… also besides buying/building a drift car over there is there something u can rent… :ugh::ugh:

^^ most tracks in japan are always open to the public everyday unless if its a huge international racetrack

good driving Piner, mad props!!

thanks guys,

Yeah I uploaded another one, im working on a big video for the whole trip but im not sure when it will be done.

This one was right after we got the car driving again and I was trying to get warmed up and re learn it.

Well on a normal day it costs 3500 yen a day to do the "4 track" option which is Driftland, schoolcourse, north course and touge. They don't consider the skidpads courses so those are included. To get south course included you opt for the "5 course" otion which is 5000 yen for the day. The tracks are open to drive on from 8am to 5pm each day. No run groups, you drive on whatever track you feel like when you feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom