Coupe Love

KumA

Spectator/ Media/ Drifter
Driver
[ame="http://vimeo.com/14589390"]Rainier's SICK 240 on Vimeo[/ame]

and then you wonder about this forum....

baller asss coupe. i love the fitment.

This car is very nice i was stating what was seen in the video. takata harnesses are $380 a piece thats $760 on harnesses lol just saying if i had that kind of money i'd do the same. I'd love to see more of this car in actual action. Just a bit of sarcasm on my part.

i guess maybe i am cranky so i my sarcasm meter wasnt fully on.

this car is dreamy. from the cage to the wheels to even the style of the kit...i like pretty much all of it lol.

Lol Chris why didn't you post that on the Lazy Sunday vid? Aahhh because it's a hatch okay.

Looks like a clone of this dudes car:
IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

but he actually drives

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol bryant its all the same shit to me

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

I havent seen that lazy sunday video. I found the thread but, cant watch vimeo from my phone.

so hes got money and does donuts...

cool!

why does somebody always gota hate yo the vids tittle clearly indicates its just some cats that got some sick coupe's n wana show them off. But owell i guess this is what forums are about anyways kinda like modern warfare it jus wnt be what it is if it wasnt for the trash talkers !

why does somebody always gota hate yo the vids tittle clearly indicates its just some cats that got some sick coupe's n wana show them off. But owell i guess this is what forums are about anyways kinda like modern warfare it jus wnt be what it is if it wasnt for the trash talkers !

What the hell are you talking about? Maybe if you read what I had said after I posted that you would have nothing to say.

Back
Top Bottom