countyline!!

AP Dynamics

Spectator
i was thinkin about entering in the event in my sentra.. i know its stupid and funny and laugh all you want cause its FF but i really think i can do better then some of the guys with RWD.. ive been ass draggin forever now and i have always wanted to enter an event.. i know its stupid and you guys think im going to fuck around but i really want to do it just to see how good i really am.. I know once again you guys think its stupid and im doing this to fuck around but im not. look at the DG trial Crx. look at the corolla that was in a couple of events.. there has been some FF cars and i think im ready to do this.. The event needs more drivers.. but i just want to know what everyones opinion is on this.

anyone??? any opinions???

dude do it, dont worry about the people, just do it for yourself, have fun and enjoy. Those who will talk crap and judge you are just haters, so fuck them... 2 thumbs up meng.. do it

thanks a lot man. i really want to do it but someone on this forum will do anything in his power to stop me. :(

lol thats awesome! i need to make a video of me doing the u turns out on US-27. anyone down to make a video??

do it!!! and when i can take the cams from tv productuin i'll edit it and all at school and post it

Miami_drifter said:
but the question is would he pass tech and be aloud to drift?
Well I've been running the events at countyline he won't fail tech just because hes fwd.
Here is the list for tech
batterie tied down, all lugs in place, roll bars for convertables, Helmets, gas caps, no oil leaks, seat belts, doors, wheels, Drivers bring some kind of I.D. to verify.
As long as he passes those hes fine.

Last edited:
he should be able to pass tech, jus not leaks, battery tie down and working seat bealts and you are in, also a helmet is needed... good luck and sign up...

Back
Top Bottom