countyline videos 9-13 (Post your vids here)

i have like 10, they mostly came out good, i havent uploaded them yet, one of them stares at you for like a minute

dude. noah, what song is that? i miss that song!! also what suspension you have on your car? stance? car seems to be body rollin a bit from the pics..other than that seems to be doing pretty damn good.

dude. noah, what song is that? i miss that song!! also what suspension you have on your car? stance? car seems to be body rollin a bit from the pics..other than that seems to be doing pretty damn good.

the song's "my name is jonas" from affinity on a weezer tribute cd.

I have stance coilovers, they could go harder but i had them at about 75%. everyone gets better sway bars for is300s but the swaybar link get jacked up easily with these when the car is lowered and no one makes a replacement for it except oem crap. I'm gonna mess with the settings on the coilovers a little more before i decide on getting sway bars. but thanks 4 the input.

the first one was wack, the person before me hit the cone and i wasn't expecting it to be in the middle of the road. it threw me off. i guess it was nervous steering on my part

jack up the spring rates 2k, just move the fronts to the rear, and get stiffers for the front, that should cure the roll with stock sway bars

i like the nervous steering in the rain when the car is headed for the concrete barrier! noah, awesome shit bro!. gsracer, your car sounds so gooooood!

nopi, how did you end up mounting the camera?

Back
Top Bottom