Not open for further replies.

hachi

Driver
[size=+2]When: Sunday Jan 11th
Time: 11am till 5pm
Cost: $20 drift or drag
Where: Countyline Skidpad[/size]

READ OR DONT SLIDE!
Because of the recent complaints of a lax tech, we are putting the smack down on sloppy setups. So for now on ALL Drift Sessions events will follow the following tech list. IF YOU CAN'T PASS, DON'T PAY! I cant guarantee refunds. Thank you, and lets keep it safe!
1. Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered (NO BELTS, TAPE)
2. Engine compartment free of loose items (air filter, hoses, wires, etc)
3. No fluid leaks or exposed wires
4. Brake lights function properly (at least two red functioning brake lights)
5. Seat properly mounted and secure
6. Seatbelts properly mounted and secure
7. Brake pads and rotors in good condition
8. Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy
9. Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision
10. Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damage
11. No loose items in passenger compartment or trunk
12. Roll bar in open cars is required

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey folks, this is the BLADDER here hijacking hachi's post. Just wanted to announce that for this upcoming skidpad event, we have allotted 1 hour of track time strictly for beginners (A drift clinic if you want to call it that). Which means only beginners will have access to the track for 1 hour. After that, the course layout will change to the way we had it at the last event, and everyone else will get to slide. We will have 2 cones out on the track so you could practice some of the basics like donuts and figure 8's. Plus, Dr. Juan Henao and I will be there to coordinate and instruct the session.

In order to allow an ample amount of seat time and instruction time, we will only be allowing 10 drivers to take part in this. So if you want to get on the list, just send me a PM. Last thing, we will be doing this at the start of the event. Which means that for those that are on the list, you'll need to be there when the gates open. If you have any questions, PM me. Oh and the list:

1. Hanz
2. DownSouthS13
3. gugarios

Last edited by a moderator:
i will be there for sure with my truck new motor is done and i gots me a welded diff :D cant wait to slide this shit

does my brake lights actually have to work? they shine red, but the secondarys dont turn on when i press the brake pedal

i just realized i dont have a harness for the passenger seat in my car! so instructors will have to help me outside of the car lol

Stock steering angle failing damn you dont need to be doing a skid pad event you must be sick with your angle and should only do pro events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom