Countyline pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rwdrift said:
Lol what are those 16 pictures in a row? Are there higher res??

I got a good 5 or 6 in a row of you with franks (miami_drifter) camera...he should post them soon if not ill get them

juan was fucking tearing it up today. and i had a blast watching kyles hung over ass drift hahahaha, i walked by him and he was completely asleep in a lawn chair in the early afternoon.

and that fucking mystery guy in the black fc... dear god.. he just straight up dominated, i would trade my fd for that car so effin fast

Well here is a collage of few clips I captured with my digital pic. cammera. They are not the best quality but oh well........

My friend's (Amrit) S13 coupe:

100_1063.jpg

100_1061.jpg

100_1062.jpg

FDrifting said:
juan was fucking tearing it up today. and i had a blast watching kyles hung over ass drift hahahaha, i walked by him and he was completely asleep in a lawn chair in the early afternoon.

and that fucking mystery guy in the black fc... dear god.. he just straight up dominated, i would trade my fd for that car so effin fast

IT WAS HIM!!!!!!!!!!

racer_x.jpg

balls out is the only way to slide...if your scared or holding back then you cant be out there u know

JTNismo said:
Well here is a collage of few clips I captured with my digital pic. cammera. They are not the best quality but oh well........

PEOPLE VOUCH FOR ME!! I WAS IN THE LAST FEW SECONDS OF THIS VID WEARIN A WHITE TANK TOP!! lol really i was...i was sittin right in front of him.

FDrifting said:

Thats Jeremy Lowe, fc3sbmx in this site. I've seen him pwn OSW, Desoto, and the Moroso skidpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom