Countyline Drift Pictures/Video

bro theres some good pics in there. but its in flash and i cant save them :( im gonna PM you for some pics

good stuff

Yea, it's to save bandwidth. Don't want the site crashing, and I also don't want ads all over the place to support it :)

I can zip them all up and hand out a link via PM request.

- thom

Could you mail whatever you have of the black and white BMW to emahle at gmail dot com? :)

Awesome Pics bro.......Do bad i wasn't driving again...but my brother was reppin Aero K. can u send all videos u got and pics of the black Aero K S14.... jdmspoon@bellsouth.net

Thanks a bunch homie.....awesome work!
:bigthumbu

this is so ghey
josh needs to get his car up and running so we can stop sharing a car
its annoying
there's always pics of him
none of me driving
when he gets his car going then they'll know who's driving etc...
nice pics btw

LOL my sil80 looks so lonely in those pics like if it was abandoned in a field or something lol great pics...what was up with the flipped car???

the_thom said:
You guys ripped the shit out the road out there, I enjoyed myself :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

Here are some pictures I took, if you want the fullsize resolution PM me. I will also be putting video up later.

N-Joy :bigthumbu :
http://www.eastnissantuning.com/component/option,com_expose/Itemid,34/

cheers,
- thom

YES you actually have decent pics of me. can you send the better ones of the black 93 rx7 to me through pm's and can you make it so i can save them?

Car flipped was just some guy my girl and i drove past on the way back to Melbourne.

I just thought it was funny watching drifting all day with minor mishaps and this guy somehow flips his car on a straight road! hah, he was ok though.

Pictures comming long, hour or so.

- thom

Back
Top Bottom