Countyline BBQ

SAS

Driver
You know how we do Dark Cloud Krew , MyCulture, and Love Dyno are throwing another BBQ at countyline on sunday. Same as alwasy you want to eat you must bring something or donate money we can't afford to feed the hungry masses by ourselves.

post up what your bringing

SAS- Grill, 2 coolers with ice, cooking utencils
love dyno- water, cooler, table
chris jackson - wings
shane- condoments
suaknee- meat and buns
Rodd- canopy and chips
Freddy- Meat and drinks
sitten*sidewayz- napkins and plates
robert (down drifter)-charcol and soda
Estie- Blunts LMAO
Zach- if hes coming some sort of food LMAO

what we still need
charcol
more drinks
coolers with ice
more meat and buns

post up what your bringing :bigthumbu

Last edited:
kiddie pool who wants it.
:laugh:
i think its going to cost like 20 to 30 bucks.
And then theres water cost, we need water by the gallons.

who wants to help with a gallon of water.

thanks sas for making the thread :D

yeah me and anna are bringing lots of bottled water, no gallons lol I can pick up some other things too, or ill see what's left over from my party. lll keep ya posted.

come on people i know theres gonna be alot of people wanting to eat but i will turn you away this time cause we end up paying for just about everything everytime. Freeloaders are not welcome no matter who you are.

Sas, If I end up coming up ill hit the store before I get out there and bring a ton of burgers and dogs...thats if I come up and if I have the money to do so. I will let you know before Sunday hommie.....Oh yea, If I come up im bringing Zach's Own Famous failsausce.

gran-patron-platinum_r2.jpg

can i bring this

gran-patron-platinum_r2.jpg

can i bring this

if you want to waste 180 bucks on a bottle go for it but if i were you i wouldn't drink with how hot it gets out there. drinking in the sun = fail

Sas, If I end up coming up ill hit the store before I get out there and bring a ton of burgers and dogs...thats if I come up and if I have the money to do so. I will let you know before Sunday hommie.....Oh yea, If I come up im bringing Zach's Own Famous failsausce.

word it will be great to meet you again sober LMAO (wont happen) I dont remember most of that party i was so stoned i dont know how i was still standing LMAO

Last edited:
if you want to waste 180 bucks on a bottle go for it but if i were you i wouldn't drink with how hot it gets out there. drinking in the sun = fail

word it will be great to meet you again sober LMAO (wont happen) I dont remember most of that party i was so stoned i dont know how i was still standing LMAO

you were standing in the same spot almost the whole night! like a damn tree haha!

Hey SAS, I may want to get a burger/hot dog or two for my girl and I. What would you like me to contribute? I was going to bring more meat. But you tell me what you need...:)

At least you were still standing. :laugh:

Next time you meet me...Ill just be high on life. (no homo)

Back
Top Bottom