corbeau racing seats question

got240?

hi all,

i need alittle help i have a 91 240sx hatch ( s13 ) and i have a set of corbeau racing seats. my question is where do i get the rails to make them fit right in the car?

thanks for your help guys

i used some fixed brackets from weapon r and mounted them onto that. no adjusting... only i drive my car. and yea the they were way too high with the sliders so i ditched them.

Then get nagisa auto (nams) or bride rails - they will seat you low (assuming your seat is bottom mounted - you said rails so its a safe assumtion).

well i callled both places and then some and no one has the rails for corbeau. only corbeau has the bracket/ rails i need for the install anyone else useing corbeau seat in there s13 if so what rails u running and do they sit low??

I was 99% sure you could use nagisa auto rails or bride rails. If you're in the wpb area, you can test fit mine to your seat if you want. They are side mount.

6.jpg

Corbeau seat w/ nagisa auto rails.

You really need to specify if you have a bottom mount or side mount seat (reclinable or fixed bucket).

Last edited:
well does your seats sit high?

and yes im in west palm im on belvedere rd and 441. ill have to bring a seat with me to work and test out ur rails if thats ok with you. if you want hit me in pm with ur number and ill give u a call. well set something up:bigthumbu

yea im interested too casue i have the fixed bottom mount seats and i sit high as shit but only corbeau makes the rails for them

^ You have a fixed bucket that isn't side mount? that's weird.

well does your seats sit high?

and yes im in west palm im on belvedere rd and 441. ill have to bring a seat with me to work and test out ur rails if thats ok with you. if you want hit me in pm with ur number and ill give u a call. well set something up:bigthumbu

Is your seat bottom mount or side mount (like the pictures)? I have a side mount rail kit and as you can see from the pictures I posted, they will definitely work if your seat is side mounted. If its bottom mounted, i'd take some measurements and try to compare them w/ specs from bride's bottom mount rail kits.

Last edited:
^ You have a fixed bucket that isn't side mount? that's weird.

Is your seat bottom mount or side mount (like the pictures)? I have a side mount rail kit and as you can see from the pictures I posted, they will definitely work if your seat is side mounted. If its bottom mounted, i'd take some measurements and try to compare them w/ specs from bride's bottom mount rail kits.

ill have to look when i get home i cant remember i there the tracks sit around the same place at urs. i bolt them down in the middle of the bracket. and i think the sliders are where yours are. what your number ill hit u up maybe u can swing by with ur car and let me see what high ur seats are sitting.

That's not my car in that picture. I was posting it for reference. I found that on NICO. I have a Momo Acropolis and its not in the car atm. If your seats are side mounted, it looks like you can use nagisa auto rails w/ no problems.

That's not my car in that picture. I was posting it for reference. I found that on NICO. I have a Momo Acropolis and its not in the car atm. If your seats are side mounted, it looks like you can use nagisa auto rails w/ no problems.

ok ill check it out thanks again man

Tony mac is right, side mount corbeaus work with NAGS and Bride side mount rails. I however don't know if they work with bottom mounts.

Back
Top Bottom