coral springs..

so i just moved to this place from miami a few years ago and idk ANY ONE!!! am about to kill my self! so ive seen theres some ppl here from coral springs... is there any place u guys meet? mayb i can go one of these days? :bigthumbu

there is a few of us that live in coral springs, or the spots right next to it. i am 5 mins from it. its too snobby for me.

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
i used to stay in springs. that town is a hell hole.
tell me about it.... :ugh:

and i just went to autoparts... and i just saw 3 coupes!!! 2 blacks and 1 white w a silvia front!!! any one from here?

Last edited:
they used to have the taco bell meet but those guys just meet there before they race, so its been cleared out of any drifters everyone just really does towers on wednesdays or private meets, matter fact aero k is in coral springs, get to know those guys raffi shaunt and i forget last person name,(i suck i know) they are really cool. and close to you i live 15-20 minutes away in (across deepside) and where i am i only seen a gold 240 hatch driven by a chinese guy with a huge fm(when i ask him about it he denies tho) and i black hatch on boost over in inverrary. there used to be an s14 but then again i never asked if they drifted or had a spot, but yeah look around yu should some people out there its not completely forsaken

Miami_drifter said:
tell me about it.... :ugh:

and i just went to autoparts... and i just saw 3 coupes!!! 2 blacks and 1 white w a silvia front!!! any one from here?

coupe with sil front here....im in margate right on the border of springs...yea springs ftl got two aftermarket exhaust tickets in less then 24hours in springs! booo

...i was told they meet in the parking lot next to 441 and sample road at around 7 or 8pm on friday nights.... i havent made it out there yet... im pretty much babysitting my kids on my days off... :(

DownSouthS13 said:
coupe with sil front here....im in margate right on the border of springs...yea springs ftl got two aftermarket exhaust tickets in less then 24hours in springs! booo

i was going to try to find a place in margate at first cause my brother told me it was cheaper then coconut creek. i just couldn't find any roommate for that area. it seems more my style then where i am at. i really stand out like a sore thumb.

Rwd Rea said:
i was going to try to find a place in margate at first cause my brother told me it was cheaper then coconut creek. i just couldn't find any roommate for that area. it seems more my style then where i am at. i really stand out like a sore thumb.

yup cuz springs is full of preppy white kids with clean skin. hahahahahaha. your so awesome.

all there is to do in springs is smoke blunts and chill. not too much of a go out and do shit kinda town. i lived there since 98 and ive seen that town turn to shit.(po po's) fuck the police specially fuck CORAL SPRINGS P.D..

Shit all we do there is AK Garage and chill at someones house. not much more to do in Springs....just plot and scheme about drifting.

We just lay low and avoid as much attention as possible

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
yup cuz springs is full of preppy white kids with clean skin. hahahahahaha. your so awesome.

all there is to do in springs is smoke blunts and chill. not too much of a go out and do shit kinda town. i lived there since 98 and ive seen that town turn to shit.(po po's) fuck the police specially fuck CORAL SPRINGS P.D..

estie you know you are one of my favorite people in this area. thanks. and everyone is right...all there is to do is blaze when you live here. not saying i am complaining about that. haha. but i hate the place. if it wasn't for the people i know i would have already went back to o-town. and jesus christ south florida is infested with ricers. and why is it every fucking female here looks at me like a scum bag when they see me? i guess i am too much of a culture shock for all the closed minded materialistic cunts of this place.

its not coral springs, its Florida that sucks!
everywhere ur gonna go its gonna be the same shit, from margate, to coconut creek, to coral springs etc.
ive been living in springs since 91' and its the same shit everywhere else u go!

If u ever want to stop by AK just shoot me a PM, were there most of the time... as in meets, i know every monday there is a meet in the peppertree plaza on sample and 441. I dont go to any of the meets, but thought u might want to know.

Back
Top Bottom