Cops vs Suan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ^ i hate fukin pigs

Rodney King was a peice of shit anyway. This is what he did after the trial.
King was awarded $3.8 million in a civil case and used some of the proceeds to start a hip hop music label, Straight Alta-Pazz Recording Company.[19]

In May 1991, he was arrested on suspicion of trying to run over a vice officer who allegedly found him with a transvestite prostitute in Hollywood. In 1993, King entered an alcohol rehabilitation program and was placed on probation after crashing his vehicle into a block wall in downtown Los Angeles. In July 1995, he was arrested by Alhambra police, who alleged that he hit his wife with his car, knocking her to the ground. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail after being convicted of hit and run.[20] On August 27, 2003, King was arrested again for speeding and running a red light while under the influence of alcohol. He failed to yield to police officers and slammed his SUV into a house, breaking his pelvis.[21]

On November 29, 2007, while going home King was shot in the face, arms, back and torso with birdshot by two thieves attempting to steal his bicycle,[22] but his injuries were characterized as not life threatening.

King appeared on the second season of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, which premiered in October 2008.[23] He also appeared on Sober House, a Celebrity Rehab spin-off focusing on a sober living environment, which aired in early 2009.[24]

I can't even remember what I was going to post.... I got to the end of the thread and im just blank. :confused:

his ka has no power if it was dry it wouldnt have worked his motor has been dieing for like 3 years

KA+wet road+195/50/15= you become drift king if you have any common sense behind a steering wheel. Suan did work, his KA didn't do shit there though lol.

its not about drift king status what surprised me was the opening scene of the video with the other car. and for those saying im trying to fit in im not. i was merely re introducing a video once posted. but its watever everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom