Congrats to Boxmod!!!!

i had a blast. its worth LS swapping just so you can goto LS Fest. hahaha. Car was setup so nice I was super comfortable.

I'll have a video soon as I sort through all the footage from the 3 cameras we had ^^

i had a blast. its worth LS swapping just so you can goto LS Fest. hahaha. Car was setup so nice I was super comfortable.

I'll have a video soon as I sort through all the footage from the 3 cameras we had ^^

Should I LS swap the Corolla and hitch a ride with you next time?

we would need a better truck to pull us.

but seriously, it would be worth it.

My $2000 first place cash prize says so.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

** oh an there was no entry fee the last 2 years. just show up. next year hopefully the same.

Last edited:
Discrimination Fest! Whites Only Fest is next weekend, you going to that too?!

Oh, and congrats.

how was the comp set up like? was it like a top 16 tandem battle?

yes top16, but depends on how many drivers show up. Last year was only top 8. This year had enough to do 16. Next year might be some people not make the comp if they get more.

btw, this years layout I ate a set of NEW tires in 7-8 runs. I went throught 8 whole rears (2 sets in practice and 2 during comp). I didnt drive the 3rd day (fun/open track) because I had no tires left. video will be up later this week from my cameras.

Discrimination Fest! Whites Only Fest is next weekend, you going to that too?!

Oh, and congrats.

hahahha, if there was cotton candy I would.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Congrats Jason!

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

btw what tires were you using?

Back
Top Bottom