Complete mind eff.

So yeah. Its Zach from Key West aka lowriskscc ma 47...that's not the mind eff. Its 3 am...checking facebook at work because I have no life and I see a random post from Chris aka Guy about going to Saint Louis mo...in which I currently call home. So I question it get to talking and come to find out my long lost aw11 mr2 brother will be in my city...picking up a car that I saw on craigslist one week prior to this that made me think "man Guy would go ape ish for this car" Long story short 5 hours later I'm loading my floor jack and entire tool box into his truck and following in the e36 to take delivery of a damn unicorn (I'm not going to spoil the fun for Guy)

So yeah..started my day never guessing I would be kicking it with one of Sfld's finest and eating some fire bbq with him talking good about all you guys. My mind is jello at the moment pushing 27 hours awake.

Sfld runs deep. Missed my family, still miss you guys and the culture of Miami and this group. You guys have always and will always be some of mu best friends, sorry I went MIA in STL....either way I'm back....just still in Saint Louis. :bigthumbu

Thats pretty fucking cool.

Had a similar thing happen on my last trip to ebisu. The only other american there besides Alan and I was a guy that I used to drift with at streetwise in NC years ago. He showed up at the track because he had been living in japan teaching english and hadn't made it up to ebisu yet. Pretty wild we hung out most of the event and I let him drive my car. Was pretty damn cool.

Also ran into a guy I used to sit next to every day when I was going to UTI and Mercedes Elite at of all places the Ramstein Auto skills center in Germany. I hadn't seen him in almost 5 years. Completely lost touch and he rolled in driving the same shitty focus that he had while at UTI, small world indeed.

yooooo!

dude thanks again for everything bro yo im still shitting that fire ass bbq lol btw post the pics i want to see them lmao

Me to G. Me too.. Tj misses jumping on it screaming King kong ain't got shit on me....and I miss laying outof the passenger door blowing chunks all over megs lawn. Good times.

Sorry Chris, been busy this week with the shop move and catching up on business. Going to get the new shop in order today and paint the old one this morning....might murk the suburban today.

Sorry Chris, been busy this week with the shop move and catching up on business. Going to get the new shop in order today and paint the old one this morning....might murk the suburban today.

the epic suburban! goes thru a tornado only breaks a/c lol

Back
Top Bottom