Complete And Total Distruction I Almost Died 2 Day Anyone Has A Stock S13 Subframe...

P

PlatanoDrifter

well i bought a new car a white fastback 2 days ago the same day i bought it on the way to my moms house i hear a loud clunking in the back i recognized what it was exactly and pulled over the right rear wheel was so loose it was vibrating so i took it upon my self to check all 4 rims AND TO MY SURPRIZE ALL THE LUGS ON THE CAR ARE LOOSE WTF :mad: so i tightened them and was on my way.

Day 3 today :( Since the day i bought my cat there was a loud clunk in the back when i shifted figured it was the subframe but i was a little doubtfull because ive never seen a s13 with bad subframe bushings :confused: so around 6 i left my cousins baby shower to go to the shop to fix a few things like door locks and shifter etc little shit... well on the way to the shop i was doin 100mph i was a little nervous to go faster because when i hit a bump th back would sway for some reason :confused: i didnt know why well when i was like 4 blocks away i was driving down the street doin 65 all of a sudden this little cluck that started after i went over a speed bump got REAL LOUD AND IN A SPLIT SECONG SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH ALMOST INTO A CURB :mad: LUCKLY NO ONE WAS AROUND ME when i get out to see what happend the rotor was broken caliper was wedged between the rim and broken rotor and rim all fucked up :mad: luckily the way nissan designed the master cylinder i still had a little bit of brake pressure left to get to the shop goin 20mph :rolleyes:

upon further inspection of the bottom of the car i realized to my HORRER ALL THE BOLTS TO ALL THE CONTROL ARMS TOE ARMS ETC EVERYTHING THAT WAS CONNECTED TO THE SUBFRAME EVEN BRACKETS THAT SECURE THE SUBFRAME TO THE CAR WERE LOOSE SOME WERE EVEN MISSING THE NUTS AND WERE JUST SITTING THERE ONE OF THE AXLES WERE BOLTED BY 3 BOLTS THE EXHAUST IS MISSING A BOLT ONE OF THR BOLTS TO THE DRIVESHAFT WAS LOOSE(HARDWARE STORE BOLTS) EVERYTHING WAS FUCKING LOOSE WTF MAN I COULD HAVE DIED ON THE HIGHWAY IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE CAME LOOSE :mad: :mad: :mad:

AND FURTHERMORE THE CLUNKING THAT I WAS HEARING WAS A HARDWARE BOLT CROSS THREADED ANS WAS STICKING LIKE AN INCH OUT AWAY FROM THE DIFF AND THERE WAS NO OUTHER BOLT ON THE OUTHER SIDE SO THE CLUNKING WAS THE DIFF BANGING BETWEEN THE SUBFRAM AND THE FUCKED UP BOLT AHH I SPENT ALL THE REST OF THE NIGHT FIXING THIS MESS ALL THE BOLTS ARE NOT WERE THERE SUPPOSE TO BE ITA ALL RIGED AND THE REASON THE E-BRAKE WASNT CONNECTED WAS BECAUSE IT WAS DISCONECTED FROM THE LEVER(PASSENGER SIDE) AND DISCONECTED FROM THE CALIPER(DRIVER SIDE) AND WRAPPED AROUND THE LOWER CONTROL ARM WTF THATS WAS CAUSED THIS MESS THE CABLE ON THE PASSENGER SIDE GOT CAUGHT IN THE AXLE AND RIPPED THE CALIPER FROM ITS PLACE CAUSING THE MASSACURE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I NEED A STOCK S13 SUBFRAME WITH EVERYTHING I WILL TRADE MY J30 DIFF OR JUST LMK IF ANYONE HAS ONE OR IM GOIN TO U-PULL IT

ALL IN ALL TODAY WAS A VERY BAD DAY I JUST NEEDED TO VENT :bigthumbu

that sucks man, plus if you are hearing noises coming from th eback and specially when you hit a bump you hear more noises, why speed ? not smart if you ask me, i'll be doing 30-35mph and taking a shit, but thats just me

yeah it sucks man but w/e i might just get all the bolts RIGHT bolts from the junk yard and go upgrading everything in the rear for now then i gotta fix the front suspension lol but w/e..........o and the reason i was speeding was because i figured it was the subframe lol i i didnt think it was the diff because it would have been hitting the sway bar (witch isnt installed go figure no i know y)

just checked short shifter told me only needed little bushing on the end but didnt tell me its missing one of the metal plates that holds it in place but w/e im gonna get a b&m when i get the chance

i told you that rear sub fram was fucked up and was welded and i told you about the home depot bolts, and did you change the brakes and blead them? and the ebrake cable snaped when my caliper fell of. im sorry for all the trouble i brought to you carlos if you need any help you know my number.

i know u told me about the bolts but u didnt say it wasnt bolted up all the way.......yeah i already fixed everything i spent the whole night at the shop 6-12 i bleed all the breaks just to be safe and checked everything....i conected the e-brake cables (both) and e-brake is really weak????i gotta check that.........im asuming u didnt know about all the loose/missing mismatched bolts.... im not mad at you im just mad it had to happen to me u know what im sayin? were exactly did u say u welded it i couldnt find the spot it was too dark????

p.s the car is running after i checked everything went and drifted a lil.....i just need to tie up a few loose ends shifter is acting up but is ok for now and i re-sealed the tailights so they stopped leaking its a nice car just got a shitty rear end LOL that will all be corrected in due time ......i just got shitty luck thats all.............:bigthumbu

its welded on the driver side by the four mounting bolds of the rear diff. you basicly did all things i need to do to make it my daily driver. did you lower the back yet, put the sway bar on and tryed to put the floor brace on? all you nee to do is get a/c and it will be a grade A daily ;)
p.s. my dad put thoose hard ware bolts on

the a/c only works sometimes the compressor is taking a shit so i need to change it i need to get nuts and bushings for the sway bar so i havnt put it in yet and i was too tired that night to lower the back im gonna do it soon though and i was lookin at it today but i havnt really tried to put the floor bar in yet

Back
Top Bottom