comparison motor swap. Small Block Chevy vs RB or LSjuan

thanks pat!

i love the tags lol

i know there was a kid with a tan coupe with a carb 350. and he was doing pretty good at desoto. is there anyone on this site that has done this swap and has it in their car now?

and i know 350's are heavy but are they heavier than an rb?

P.S. i just want a v8 and i hate my coupe never ever moving. it breaks my heart lol

i would never put a carb on a drift car especially if you actually drive locations out of state (aka elavation) tuning carbs sucks. There heavy but cheap. Like patt says t5 trans sucks, and the work to convert to t56 you might as well have ls1 t56 from the get go.

Ls1 make 400whp with a cam and a tune and intake manifold totally easier than turbo shit breaking all the time.

And Pat iv been looking almost every day for ls1 6spd car complete under 4k and havent found shit yet.

ls1 is option 1 if not ka or sr

i put a carbed buick 350 in my supra made ass loads of power but was so front end heavy i couldnt get traction if i got on the gas hard even a little.

oh and t-5 suck balls i have one in my camaro now and ive destroyed several they cant hold more then 260 hp they are ticking time bombs

thanks pat!

i love the tags lol

i know there was a kid with a tan coupe with a carb 350. and he was doing pretty good at desoto. is there anyone on this site that has done this swap and has it in their car now?

and i know 350's are heavy but are they heavier than an rb?

P.S. i just want a v8 and i hate my coupe never ever moving. it breaks my heart lol

That car ended up in the wall while trying to do the bank.

Carbs suck, get something fuel injected.

That car ended up in the wall while trying to do the bank.

Carbs suck, get something fuel injected.

true. yea i saw that.

how are 1uz's then?? ive never really paid attention to them. and how much cheaper is it to do that swap than an ls?

i know they dont really make alot of power.

true. yea i saw that.

how are 1uz's then?? ive never really paid attention to them. and how much cheaper is it to do that swap than an ls?

i know they dont really make alot of power.

i have been reading up on them alot because i want to do the swap myself. an they are cheap alot cheaper. the motors go from 400 to 1200 depending on what uz 1,2,3,vvti....tranny,harness,maf ect

1uz are cool but from what ive been told and read, your not gonna be able to just slap in a $300 cam and make 400 hp n/a. They are cheap but the aftermarket isnt all that and if you wanna get some serious power you are talking serious money

Back
Top Bottom