community service

the court should have givin you options but when i had to do it i worked at a homeless shelter, a old people home, and refereed youth soccer. second time they made me clean trains which sucked balls.

There's a government office that assigns community service, the court should have given you info on it. Call the courts.

i did mine at a animal shelter i bought food and they signed off saying i did community service hours

yup cd smith is one.. or find someone who has a non profit license and buy some hours off the guy...

just get someone to signoff a decent amout of hours and little by little those hours will be gone. cuz it be stupid to get someone to signoff all 200hrs

shit aint no school bs. i got 6months supervised(probation) and its part of the deal to have the license back. so i go to the office and its do whatever?!?! so i need 200hrs of comms service. they didnt give any help just some bs and go.

so must be non profit. and i need 200hrs. im in ft lauderdale.

yo if i can get 10hrs signed off every other day. that would be sweet!!!

if i can get them hrs asap i can motion to terminate.

down here in the keys, you can volunteer at the bird center, and bring them bait fish, and theyll mark 10 hours off. I doubt youd wanna make that drive tho. maybe theres something up your way similar?

LOL... damn 200 hours free... dizzam... dont do animal shelters.. they suck dick.. people make u do some fucked up shit when they kno u HAVE to do it

Back
Top Bottom